Hope Sia does not create crazy situations

Posted: 18 years ago

Hi All

All of you must have read yesterday's update. So I am putting this topic to talk about Sia's intentions over Abhi's relationship.

Yesterday, when Anand was meditating, Sia comes there. She also tries to get into that yoga position. She cannot do it on her own. Here, Anand tries to teach her. He has very clean ideas in mind. He sees her as a daughter maybe, nothing else. But the way Sia reacted to it, i am not sure what was going in her head.

If Sia was seeing Anand helping her out in a fatherly kind of way and was thinking that if she had a father, then he would also have been so very nice and helpful, it sounds nice. 😛We can say the story is proceeding very well.

But, if Sia has other intentions and feels emotionally disturbed and starts loving Anand, then i must admit that Astitva is going crazy.Probably, i will lose all interest i have in writing these updates😭😭I just cannot imagine this situation where a daughter will fall for her father. Ajay Sinha, please do not have this story in mind!!!!

Let's wait and see what the future episodes have in store....I just hope these things do not happen😕

totally agree with u sree - especially as i don't want to lose your updates...

i agree!! how can they show such kind of thing. ok just think from sia's point of view that she is not aware of the truth but still how can she fall in love with such an elderly man. she should have respect for him, that's all.
Sinha, as quoted in a leading daily, has categorically stated that the serial is going to touch on the controversial relationship. So no two guesses about it 😳
It looks like they are trying to copy the westren trend of human relationships. Why copy, when we are the best! as we all know in the Indian culture a relationship like Abhi and sia would be assumed by everyone as a father and daughter relationship. However, what do I know of modren Indian values, I left the country 25 years ago!😕.    
I do not put this past Ajai Sinha

I am assuming as they showed only the kidnapper and her mother that she grew up without any male interaction that she does not understand what this new feeling is.  Maybe she will look at this as if she had a father he would have been like Anand and try to find that father -daughter missing link.

But as there is a controversy this may be she falling in love with Abhi. I do not however think Abhi will resciprocate those feelings. This will be only a one sided love .And once they realize that they are father daughter the love she has will change to be a daughterly love.

Hopefully Sid will be able to change her mind about things and talk sense into her. This way her love interest will be Sid instead of Abhi

Hi All,

I understand that a father daughter relationship is very precious and shouldn't be thought of along the lines of a love relationship.

But what the director is trying to explain is how complex the human mind and emotions are.  If Sia does not know that Abhi is her father, then why aren't her feelings towards him justified?  She's a woman after all.

Secondly, maybe Sia has been brought up with out a "fatherly" figure in her life and so she's craving one.  A lot of woman who are brought up without a father, look to find those qualiites in a life partner.  She wants a sense of security and protection, that's what she's feeling from Abhi.

There's no right or wrong here, it's just human emotions that have been misguided.

It's one thing if Sia knows that Abhi is her father and then to fall in love with him but another if she doen't know.

What if her mother told her that her father died a long time ago?  What is she suppose to think, "Oh Abhi is the same age as what my father would have been so let me consider him to be my father or maybe he is my father out of the blue, so let me not allow my attraction to take over". 

That can't happen, who would think like that.  Know one can control who they fall in love with.

Not to mention, Abhi was quite young when he had Astha, so age is not a factor.

Well, these are just my thoughts....

Originally posted by vvrsun

Apoorva Raagangal?

I know what you are refering to , as i have seen that movie. That movie was really crazy in ideas....I hope we don't get to see all that here....😡

i think peaches has summed up nicely..... we know that sia and anand are daughter-father....but they are not aware of it , so really cant blame sia if she falls in love with anand ( as peaches has said, she simply cannot assume that anand could be her dad). its a very sensitive and delicate issue and i only hope ajay sinha handles it well.

at this stage, it doesn't seem that anand will fall for sia...its only sia whose getting attracted to anand. this twist is definitely unusual but is quite interesting. i hope ajay sinha doesn't make a joke of the father-daughter relationship and brings across the sanctity beautifully.