Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Hey dear... I'm not trusting TC or even TB... Thanks for posting this.. i agree to u and whatever the articles had mentioned is just crap.. If at all CV"s have decided with this crap, i don't want Ram and Sakshi to be part of it.. Leaving all that aside, there are so many rumours floating around and the most affected because of these rumours are the loyal viewers.

Ekta and her team very well know how much ppl are attached to BALH and RaYa. Is it right to play with their emotions?? The actors can't open their mouth abt future tracks, but i see chahat's statement in TC. Not sure how true is that. But don't u think its high time that ekta or CVs just give a damn reply not to believe any rumours. They need not reveal the track to us, but come on, open ur mouth...

Even though its fake, the thought itself is depressing me more.. And if its for publicity then i call it Cheap... BALH viewers are not speculating it on one fickle, coz most fans have seen Ekta doing this time and again and they don't want it to happen to BALH also.. RaYa is the essence of the show, hope the makers always keep that in their minds

Hi Maria,
this is Nandini here - possibly one of the most ardent fan of Ram Kapoor - the character and the actor . What you have posted is absolutely bang on. I sincerely hope someone either quashes these rumors or comes up front and clean about what is happening. The guys doing the rumor mongering are creating a tension unlike any other when it comes to TV shows. If they are doing it to keep alive the adage- any publicity is good publicity and bad publicity is the best of all - then they are surely succeeding. While I understand that fans have to show restraint and patience what has happened in the show over the past 4 weeks was PATHETIC. The race to top the TRPs seems to have gotten the better of the creators!!! Fast on the heels of the nonsense, the arrival of this rumor must have sent quite a few hearts fluttering and minds racing. 

I know that it is only fictional and that Ram and Priya are just characters but we have kind of gotten deeply attached to them and kind of rumors only work on the panic - WE ONLY WANT THE LEAD CHARACTERS TO HAVE A GREAT LIFE TOGETHER - Is that too much to ask of?!?!?