Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Hi guys 
here's another OS, this one is dedicated to my favorite writer here Risha_ipkknd. Risha  you've inspired me big timeLOLEmbarrassed
A big shout out to Fari, who always boosts me Embarrassed

The hallways were quiet and the relatives of the loved ones were quietly seated on the plastic chairs against the huge windows that revealed the beautiful scenery of the chilly season and the back view which was covered in smooth snow, as if God himself had laid the wrinkle free sheet of snow and decorated the dry branches of trees in soft rough balls of this soothing material.

Ironic how the nature was so divine outside and separated by a mere wall the environment inside showed nothing, but despair, sadness, tears and was occupied by hopeless and heartbroken souls.

Silence crept through the endless hallways and the only noise that could be heard was the sobs of loved ones and the wheels of stretchers and wheel chairs rolling on the white marble floor. 

She was numb and he thought he wouldn't see her face again..ever

She was terrified and the only thing she could see was his blurry image and the bloody hand that was holding so tight to hers, sending the warmth she had longed for, the warmth that she had to preserve, the warmth that she couldn't let die.

She couldn't clearly see but she knew he was crying she knew he was terrified she knew he was scared...scared of losing her

For that one moment she knew he had forgotten about their forced marriage, forgotten about the hatred he held towards her, he had forgotten about the betrayal he thought she was responsible for, he had forgotten it all

The only thing he cared was that she was fighting the battle between life and death and he had to save her.

His eyes, those teary eyes were screaming, yelling and pleading her to come back, were begging her to live more, if not for anyone for herself'maybe for him too?

Shortly, his hands left hers as the nurses and doctors moved her away to the operation theatre, she needed to be treated quick, right away before it was too late. As her hands left his he felt a sudden lost of connection as if someone had broken that last communication bridge between the two. He felt it. He felt her going away'and what if that was the last time he was seeing her? What if?

Her light pink saree had now turned red with so much blood here and there. Her soft creamy skin was covered with bruises as the accident was quite brutal. He had remembered it, remembered it all each and every detail

It was a cold breezy night and the snow flakes had just started to appearShe had gone to the mandir and he had returned from London. He was frustrated from all the work pressure and the fiasco in his personal life. Just then he saw a girl running furiously, more like out of helplessness, with the puja tray in her hand. His eyes widened in shock when he recognized the beauty in pink. It was Khushi..wasnt it? What was she doing there at this hour?? And why was she alone.He sped up to investigate further just to hear the scream,  the falling tray, which came down rashing into the snow, the orange flowers and Prasad falling everywhere. The freshly spread sheets of snow had now turned into a mess of genda phool, ladoos and some blood, fresh blood of the girl who had just been hit by a massive truck. His heart thudded at the mere site of the blood and beads of sweat started to roll down the strands of his hair. He could feel the tension rising in his muscles as the numbness of shock slowly spread across

"Khushiii!" he yelled when he saw the familiar face now covered in blood and bruises. Her head was injured too but she wasn't completely unconscious..yet. He felt a pinch of hope and carried her to his car and literally flew the car to the hospital.

He stood there motionless, against the wall head tilted backwards, eyes closed. What has happened? Why did it happen? Weren't all the problems in his life enough so he crashed into this? Why'

It was midnight and he still hadn't told anyone about her injury. He was too stressed to let them know, besides he knew,  them worrying wont bring her back, now only his attempts could bring her back'maybe just maybe there was something he could do.

He sat by her as the lines on the instrument beside her kept changing shape from being messed up closer together to spread out far on the verge of completely straightening. Each time the green lines flattened his heart ached, ached for her, for her non stop chatter, for her childish soul, for those innocent eyes, that puppy face.

He sat their holing her hand in his that maybe just maybe she would feel his need and return just maybe.

He felt her hands cold and bloody. Oh no, it must have hurt  Just the mere sight of her blood, even though she wasn't bleeding anymore it was the blood that hadn't been wiped. Just the sight of it wanted him to tear his heart and let every ounce of blood in his body out.

The girl who wouldn't be quiet for a minute, not when she was hushed by the mighty ASR, not when she was forced in this marriage not when he was angry, was shut quiet by the oxygen mask. The girl whose spirits never failed to fly high, not even in the territory of the monster she lived with, were trapped by the drips supplying her glucose and blood.

How all the colors of her life were instantly replaced by the color of blood and the pale tint reflected by her body and face, he couldn't believe. Now he knew how life could change in an instant.

As he sobbed uncontrollably, she moved her hand a bit, the one he was holding as she felt the salty warm tear drop. He suddenly looked up as he felt her hand movement and heard the beep beep realizing the green lines were messed up again. He saw ray of hope, he knew she would return if not anything just for him, he knew he could bring her back and he would. He felt content, he felt alive.  

When you call on me
When I hear you breathe
I get wings to fly
I feel that Im alive

She slowly opened her eyes and saw him crying, she couldn't open her eyes properly just a blurry image of him holding her hand and sobbing like a ten year old who was afraid in the crowd that he had lost his mother.

Was he crying for her? Was it really happening? Did he love her? Whatever it was it felt good, she finally met the Arnav she was looking for, all these days she had been living with ASR not Arnav, she didn't fall for ASR, who was he? Did she even know or care who ASR was? No, she only knew Arnav, the Arnav she had fell in love with

You've set my heart on fire
Filled me with love
Made me a woman
On clouds above'

Yes she had finally found the Arnav who turned her weak in her knees, whose mere touch sent shivers down her spine, who could kill with his looks. The man who she knew was there but lost and she found him, yet again

She felt like she was on cloud nine, seeing this face of Arnav filled with so much care and love she had forgotten behind the resentment and rage that surrounded ASR.She knew he would definitely understand her one day, slowly but the day will come and that hope was enough for her to come back to life

I couldn't get much higher
My spirit takes flight
'Cause Im alive..

Now she was satisfied and knew she could be her old self again, the Khushi Kumari Gupta that the world knew, the girl that Arnav fell in love with.

Thank you for reading

here are my other one shots if you'd like to read more

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2950383

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2967379

if you'de like to get pms in the future please buddy meEmbarrassedStar

Edited by -Grace- - 22 May 2012 at 12:53am

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011rithuparnasweety3773ksgsrkletsdanceRC14manasisharmaSahunalixyzw231rafnaapoorva12sharmapunjabiquddiSim1234gd9424tokyoandru_skrosalinda92sunshine33jiorawinchfirepereDee-disha7Devilwaysfire.vs.iceCuriousmindGinaginnymysticmanthrisukirtiraizadaBonhi_ipkkndBestesyneverbeforeannieKTJ16ROXshagun-rocks-Siaa-Prasanna_dhanuAnnieARSNazaravikadesigirlmonalisa1234hemvbrashgirl000ankii543akurmapubarfisuds.Lyraa99-.Pearl.-devsumAmanramArhi_2205hoopoeDalmuthuyatia.o-Risha_ipkknd-alishhhchandana.sStormChaserAveirohindu4lyfShiningStar18ashred12Prasanthidebby_11InvisibleSmilesarra0--BSI-FaNaTic--..Enchanteur..tinselangelic shazaartipartyyIsleOfCapriHeavenlyBliss.OnlyHopepolly_mk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: I'm Alive" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged

Res, reading.

-Edit-

You WILL kill me some day with your writing!

This was amazinggg..so much dard, and intensity...ufff

I was caught in the moment and at the end of it, felt my eyes welled up!

Iqra, your writing is AMAZING, especially the imagery part...you do it veryyy well <3

The way Arnav cried...heart totally went out to him Cry 

Something similar SO needs to happen...I was in love with the whole "What if I had lost you?" track.

This was definitely worth the wait! :D

PS- the shoutout was NOT needed Embarrassed

Love you Hug

Edited by OnlyHope - 22 May 2012 at 1:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya-Grace-StormChaser

--BSI-FaNaTic--

IF-Rockerz

--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Very nice Grace Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Grace-

nisha_bs_dd

IF-Rockerz

nisha_bs_dd

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

-Grace-

ongongong

IF-Dazzler

ongongong

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
That was awesome,grace!! Glad to have you here!Hi,thanks a lot for the PM.

-Grace-

-Risha_ipkknd-

IF-Rockerz

-Risha_ipkknd-

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
what was THAT? *catches breath* Are you telling me that I inspired you to write this? :O Damn I must have done something terribly right to make you write such amazing stuff!! I mean Oh gosh! I could imagine her in the pink saree on the snow with blood and all...uff!!Seriously and the mention of green messed up lines just do something weird inside me ...give me a tissue someone :'( This was heartbreaking teardrop vala beautiful :'( Arnav-she fell in love with :) That was brilliantly written jeeHug

-Grace-

StormChaser

IF-Rockerz

StormChaser

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
OMG! Shocked 
That was beautiful!!! I'm speechless!!
I need to increase my vocab to describe your OS now..
I could totally imagine all the scenes...The way you have described each and every scene and each and every feeling is amazing! I loved the last line the most!
Outstanding! Clap
Loved it!!! Hug

-Grace-

alishhh

IF-Rockerz

alishhh

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
That was beautiful, really amazing!!! 

-Grace-

Post Reply New Post