Kareena Kareena

India Update Apr 26 ( 1st day @ Alibaug)

sumit.savla thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey friends how r u all?
well nobody has remembered me!!!or even asked abt me???
hey dont go ....now
I m not wastin yr time more and here's yr update.....

When Tush and Nilu meet Nilu asked abt Tush presence there...He had told tht he is goin out to help his friend....then Nilu asks abt his friend..
            and guess wht????suddenly Priyanka comes and says tht she is Tush's friend...suddenly Nilu gets basket balls stuck on her head and Prem and Kareena comes there....
              kareena asks her Hero(Tush)y he is here...Prem takes Kareena away by sayin tht he wants to go 4 bath and make ready clothes 4 him then karee goes from there...kareena beats Prem with pilow...
              Here Priyanka keeps away Tush from Karee and is always with him...

Prem and Doin prayer???

Prem comes to Nilu and Tellin tht he wants to pray god bcoz when Prem gives flowers to karee she doesn't react at all...nilu say tht she will decorate there room with flower...

Oh no PK and tribhu also in Alibaug!!!!

here pk and tribhu comes..Nilu asked y they r here ?Tribhu says at time of marriagei had promised tht i will b with u wherever u go...and then Nilu tells tribhu to decorate room ,PK says tht he will decorate tht best ...

Chewing gum:

Priyanka is with Tush like chewing gum and do not leave Tush alone...Sooo Karee is not happy...After some time Prem calls Pri and tell her to come below 1 tree....pri goes there.....

Now karee goes to Tush and talks with him...and some happy,lovin,soft,romantic moments

PLAN :

tribhu comes and make plan..tht tush will handle Prem and kareena to PK and Tribhu will see over Nilu and Priyanka.....

here Prem makes plan to b with Kareena..and tell Pri to b with tush...
Tribhu Handling Nilu & Priyanka:

Tribhu tells Nilu to get priyanka's interview.....
Now shower of question gets fall on Priyanka Nilu starts questionin priyanka and sooo she cant meet Tush and is not succeed to take away Tush from kareena.....

Tush Handling Prem !!!!

Tush invited Prem to go 4 Fishing.at first Prem refuses But as Tush challenge him he become ready to go.....

Kareena making PK confuse

Kareena makes Pk confused and crashes his mind and tell him tht Nilu had told him to decorate their room and not of Kareena....

Surprise!!!!!!!!

When Nilu and tribhu comes in their room,it was decorate nicely by flowers...they both r being happy by memorin past.Tush and Kareena r also happy.....

Tush & Kareena celebrating :

Here Prem and pri scolds each other 4 havin plan failed.....
kareena and Tush at beach and  havin soft memorable moments with each  other......

soo, today Tush and KAreena wins......

Well wht u think?
who should get kareena's love and her company....?
wht will happen next ?

think ...socho  socho this will continued....till then wait....

buhbye.tata.c ya
take care,

Regards,
    Poo
(sums little sis)

Edited by SuMs - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i want prem with kareena he deserves her more. Kareena uses prem for her advantages and i get mad because prem loves her soo much he does it for her. What does tushar do?
sushma thumbnail

prem is doing so wrong   😡😡😡

Kareena

❤️

Tushar

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the lovely update pooooooo....We didnt forget u..😊 

I want kareena with tushar...after all kareena loves Tushar and not Prem...Prem shld understand this....Just imagine how would kareena feel when she gets to know what prem has been doing....I dont encourage Prem...He is cute and a good friend...but he is not kareena's love interest...he gotta realise this

SimarikSmokin thumbnail

all is fair in love and war. Prem understands Kareena more. Tushar only likes her because kareena fakes the way she talks and how she is. Ilove kareena but u know how she fake talks with nilu she does that with tushar obviously any guy will fall for a girl who is so loyal a good girl. Prem loves her the way she is funny, energetic sweet, talkative. And what prem is doing is what any guy would do to get his girl its wrong but he does alot for her.

Thanks poo for the great update

Vini thumbnail
hey poo love ur updates and sums too. u both rock!
koolgirl88 thumbnail
lol dats so adorable.. i hope tushar and kareena get together.. 😊
Cherry thumbnail
Either Kareena should tell about her lies to Tushar or  prem should confess his love to Kareena.If any one of these two happen, then Prem  will get out of the mess and eventually Kareena.
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
yeah true he should tell her maybe pat or priynaka will tell her and she will be caught in a dilemma
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update poo.