CID has turned boring...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

krangara

IF-Rockerz

krangara

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
 Hello all

I have remained an avid viewer of CID for over a decade.  The riveting mysteries, talented (and, in Daya's case, VERY HANDSOME) cast, the eccentric relationships (like the fire-and-ice bond between Dr Salunke and ACP; the easy camaraderie between Freddie and his seniors), and, hell, even the redundant and hilariously stupid dialogues have kept me hooked for very long.  Everyone laughs at me for watching CID, but I have remained steadfastly loyal! :D  

Hence, it deeply saddens me to see the deterioration of the show.  None of the last 10-15 episodes were enjoyable.  The stories don't enchant, the acting has worsened, and, most importantly, I don't see enough of Daya and Abhijeet.  Cry  They were one of my favorite 'couples' on TV, but rarely share the stage now.   Worse, the shallow flirtations between Abhijeet and Tarika only make me yawn, and I yearn for the good old days! 

Am I alone in my perception? Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID has turned boring..." in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
You are not alone...but there is already a thread about this topic.

Please discuss on this thread. Have to close this thread as it is redundant.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top