Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

Simple Query Plz Do Answer

Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

Hello Dev Team,Tongue

Its Really A Simple Thing I Wanted To Ask Moreover I Know The Answer But Just Not Sure Whether Its Right Or Rong Just For My Knowledge Wanted To Ask.

I Was Finding Some Questions For Grilling The MOTWWink LOLOf My Forum In DMG IOTW Threads I Came Across Some Sunita There I Guess She Was In DMG Dev Team But Is Nomore In DT She Has Left It.

So The Question I Wanted To Ask Is She Has Crossed More Than 6,000 Posts And She Is IF-DazzlerConfused Confused How Is That Possible.OuchOuch

She Should Be Rockerz Na Confused.

And I Also Wanted To Ask If It Is Possible For Members To go Back To The Previous Ladder Group Upon Request.Embarrassed

Then I Would Like To Go Back In Dazzler Group LOL

Since This Red Colour Isnt Unique Everyone One Day Become Rockerz After Crossing 5,000 Posts  Dats Y I Want To Remain A Dazzler.Tongue

Is It Possible Plz Do Answer.

-Stutz- IF-Veteran Member
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Hey! There might be some error =/
6,000 posts should be a rocker!
And as for returning to a previous ladder group.. that is not possible, as far as my knowledge!
Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
@Stuz-that wsn any error sunita is IF-Dazzler with more than 6,000 posts
and i think she must have become VB when she was IF-Dazzler and when she left she gor her original ladder rank back.
Anyways let Ishan come he must be having answer to it.
-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
 And about Red Colour Isnt Unique since Everyone One Day Become Rockerz After Crossing 5,000 Posts, i guess Vijay bhaiya is waiting for the right time to surprise everyone with the addition of the new ladder after IF Rockerz Wink
Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

And about Red Colour Isnt Unique since Everyone One Day Become Rockerz After Crossing 5,000 Posts, i guess Vijay bhaiya is waiting for the right time to surprise everyone with the addition of the new ladder after IF Rockerz Wink

wat if the ladder group soon to be introduced by VIJAY  have unpleasant colours Wink LOL

-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bipin2012

Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

wat if the ladder group soon to be introduced by VIJAY  have unpleasant colours Wink LOL

I'm sure the colors choosen would be nicer and colorful. So just wait till the official announcement for the new ladder name and colors LOL
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top