Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Last one to post loves KKK/Mohan the most...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
I have never made a thread like this before but Iam just making an effort to keep this forum a bit more active. I hope this idea works and I do want to get a rough idea of how many KKK/Mohan are out here so I can encourage more ppl to join his fan club. When some of the highest ranked actors/actresses on this forum have more than 5000 fans then I truly believe Kunal at least deserves a 1000 fans (though the more the merrier!) He has 401 fans as of now. I hope this effort will be fruitful some day and keeping fingers crossed our efforts will at least bring him up to top 10.

Here's the link if you havent joined his club yet:

Edited by shivani003 - 21 May 2012 at 8:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manupriya77-Deb-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Last one to post loves KKK/Mohan the most..." in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Deb-

IF-Rockerz

-Deb-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
hey thanx Shivani... hope ths will help to increase in his ranking...
me too fingers crossed...

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Yea I hope so too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deb-

vid14

vid14

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...commented and voted for our beloved actor KUNAL!Smile

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vid14

Thanks for sharing...commented and voted for our beloved actor KUNAL!Smile

Thanx Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.