meme4u.com

Congrats to Jahnvi for Becoming a Goldie!!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Laurie, thank you for your kind words, dear friend!  Wish those ARVI scenes would come quicker than we anticipate! 

lilsweety, thank you, I love reading your posts!

Debu, thank you too!  I love your posts! especially ones where we can make funWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purethoughtcrazy2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Congrats to Jahnvi for Becoming a Goldie!!!! (Page 3)" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

purethought

IF-Dazzler

purethought

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Dear Jahnvi!

Congratulations on becoming a goldieHugDancingPartyHug ... love reading your posts! and the fighting spirit with which you defend PurviEmbarrassed She is in safe hands in this forum .. Smile

Love how you say .. why is Arjun sitting so close to Ovi in the car, there is so much space ..LOLLOL -- well, I think all the three are sitting together in the backseat.Smile  
Yes, Arch and Shyamala are like protective parents to Arjun in this forum and you are a protective parent to Purvi (God, she needs itLOLLOL) and I am with you!Tongue. but at the end of the day we all want super Arjun as the groom for our little angel PurviEmbarrassed
Thanks Nina for creating this post for our dear Jahnvi, and I love reading your posts as well!!EmbarrassedHug
Trish

Edited by purethought - 22 May 2012 at 2:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy2012

samarp2

IF-Dazzler

samarp2

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Hi JhanviHug..ur a Goldie now...congrats dear...looks like i m last to wish u...didn't come on fourm yest cause of long weekendEmbarrassed.

missed lot of happenings on forumUnhappy

purethought

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Congrats Jhanvi. Clap

purethought

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purethought

Dear Jahnvi!

Congratulations on becoming a goldieHugDancingPartyHug ... love reading your posts! and the fighting spirit with which you defend PurviEmbarrassed She is in safe hands in this forum .. Smile

Love how you say .. why is Arjun sitting so close to Ovi in the car, there is so much space ..LOLLOL -- well, I think all the three are sitting together in the backseat.Smile  
Yes, Arch and Shyamala are like protective parents to Arjun in this forum and you are a protective parent to Purvi (God, she needs itLOLLOL) and I am with you!Tongue. but at the end of the day we all want super Arjun as the groom for our little angel PurviEmbarrassed
Thanks Nina for creating this post for our dear Jahnvi, and I love reading your posts as well!!EmbarrassedHug
Trish

Dear Trish, thank you!  Yes, I am like the tigress defending her own when it comes to PurviLOL while Arch is like that with Arjun!LOL Shyamala, I think, is the neutral one.
No doubt at all we want them to end up together, we will have no one else for either one of them!! Big smile

purethoughtcrazy2012

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samarp2

Hi JhanviHug..ur a Goldie now...congrats dear...looks like i m last to wish u...didn't come on fourm yest cause of long weekendEmbarrassed.

missed lot of happenings on forumUnhappy

Dear Ashu, thank you!  Hope you had a nice weekend!Smile

Tanya, thanks!  love, love your updates, they are my lifeline! LOL

samarp2purethought

samarp2

IF-Dazzler

samarp2

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Jhanvi, my weekend went in doing all legal work for new house, & packing...this fri finally movingDancing..i m so excited to go finally to my own home...

--Mahi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Mahi--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
PartyPartyPartyParty

Post Reply New Post

Go to top