CID

Alka Verma (Muskaan of CID) in film Unforgettable

kalaberry thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello People...how are you all?? well I have been an ardent CID follower for years...and really love the show ..have grown up watching it :P
and particularly the character of Muskaan...I reaaally like Alka Verma's performance in it and the fact that I am really thrilled and making this post here is that I have just got to know a brilliant news...
Alka our dear Muskaan is going to enter Bollywood...🥳
Her Movie is going to be released soon...its called UNFORGETTABLE !!! a joint production of Ireland and Dubai, she stars opposite Television hearthrob Iqbal Khan !!!
wooo hooo

a friend of mine who is a Iqbal Khan die-hard fan recommended me his Official facebook page -
https://www.facebook.com/Miqbalkhan

and this is the Official facebook page of the movie Unforgettable - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unforgettable/249129431825803

Guys please 'Like' the movie's page on facebook...maximum number of likes will give it a big release...Do it for our dearest Muskaan...a part of our legendary CID team

and hey look i found some breath-taking stills of her from the movie on the page-
she looks sooo beautiful ...even Iqbal looks great

The last day of Dubai shoot -

Please Don't forget the Like the facebook page of Unforgettable- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unforgettable/249129431825803

Let us all support Alka our Muskaan...she needs her CID family guys !!! Its the great show which got her the success...now lets push it forward by liking the page...👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
c;mOnnn Muskaaan we love you..

can't wait to see you in Unforgettable
Edited by kalaberry - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oooh i remember her she has a lovely smile..she looks stunning TFS
kalaberry thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyZaib

oooh i remember her she has a lovely smile..she looks stunning TFS

yes Indeed...Alka and Iqbal make a great pair...the stills 😍 aren't they so beautiful...speaks volumes about the international treatment of the movie. by the say it also stars Irish Cricketers Niall O brian and William Porterfield.

The pictures I saw on the facebook page of the movie...mannn they make the story seem so intriguing❤️❤️...just CANNOtT wait for its release..
wanna see my Alka😃😃

@Soniya_shapath- ur welcome 😃
Sneha2487 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh ya i remember... she has done a couple of ads as well i think she has ICICI ad and some more ads... awesomeee news thanks for sharing
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
adds for ICCI no have not seen those do you have the links i saw pictures of her thats her right

Sneha2487 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing LadyZaib... yes thats Alka aka muskaan and she looks gorgeous
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She had lots of potentials. But Fw wasted her character making Saas Bahu types. 
kalaberry thumbnail

Originally posted by: Assassinator

She had lots of potentials. But Fw wasted her character making Saas Bahu types. 

but now we have a BIG reason to rejoice...she is featuring in an international project whoaaa

Unforgettable !!! yayyy🥳🥳🥳

I would please request you to please 'like' the facebook page of the movie and show support to Alka ...she deserves the success...the world should see how talented she is
also please spread this to all you know...all Alka admirers

Unforgettable Official facebook- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unforgettable/249129431825803
little_squirrel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wow muskaan in d movie..

great..

i liked her very much..
tenk u kallabery 4 sharing..
btw unforgetable rlz  kab ho rahi he?