Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

kalaberry

kalaberry

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Hello People...how are you all?? well I have been an ardent CID follower for years...and really love the show ..have grown up watching it :P
and particularly the character of Muskaan...I reaaally like Alka Verma's performance in it and the fact that I am really thrilled and making this post here is that I have just got to know a brilliant news...
Alka our dear Muskaan is going to enter Bollywood...Party
Her Movie is going to be released soon...its called UNFORGETTABLE !!! a joint production of Ireland and Dubai, she stars opposite Television hearthrob Iqbal Khan !!!
wooo hooo

a friend of mine who is a Iqbal Khan die-hard fan recommended me his Official facebook page -
https://www.facebook.com/Miqbalkhan

and this is the Official facebook page of the movie Unforgettable - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unforgettable/249129431825803

Guys please 'Like' the movie's page on facebook...maximum number of likes will give it a big release...Do it for our dearest Muskaan...a part of our legendary CID team

and hey look i found some breath-taking stills of her from the movie on the page-
she looks sooo beautiful ...even Iqbal looks great

The last day of Dubai shoot -

Please Don't forget the Like the facebook page of Unforgettable- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unforgettable/249129431825803

Let us all support Alka our Muskaan...she needs her CID family guys !!! Its the great show which got her the success...now lets push it forward by liking the page...Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
c;mOnnn Muskaaan we love you..

can't wait to see you in Unforgettable

Edited by kalaberry - 21 May 2012 at 2:50pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitamehtam3abbasiThunderzpink gurlmyworld.22cutegirl94Sneha2487..Princess..little_squirrelLadyZaib..MissBindaas..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Alka Verma (Muskaan of CID) in film Unforgettable" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LadyZaib

IF-Rockerz

LadyZaib

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
oooh i remember her she has a lovely smile..she looks stunning TFS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalaberry

Soniya..Shapath

Goldie

Soniya..Shapath

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

kalaberry

kalaberry

kalaberry

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyZaib

oooh i remember her she has a lovely smile..she looks stunning TFS

yes Indeed...Alka and Iqbal make a great pair...the stills Day Dreaming aren't they so beautiful...speaks volumes about the international treatment of the movie. by the say it also stars Irish Cricketers Niall O brian and William Porterfield.

The pictures I saw on the facebook page of the movie...mannn they make the story seem so intriguingHeartHeart...just CANNOtT wait for its release..
wanna see my AlkaBig smileBig smile

@Soniya_shapath- ur welcome Big smile

Sneha2487

Sneha2487

Goldie

Sneha2487

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
oh ya i remember... she has done a couple of ads as well i think she has ICICI ad and some more ads... awesomeee news thanks for sharing

LadyZaib

IF-Rockerz

LadyZaib

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
adds for ICCI no have not seen those do you have the links i saw pictures of her thats her right

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalaberrySneha2487

Sneha2487

Goldie

Sneha2487

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing LadyZaib... yes thats Alka aka muskaan and she looks gorgeous

kalaberry

Sneha2487

Goldie

Sneha2487

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalaberrym3abbasi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top