'Drashti and Kratika are Very Good Actresses' GC - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Brilliant answers by Gurmeet
Seriously, sometimes I feel, reporters try to act smart & frustrate him, but with his maturity& clear thoughts, he ends up frustrating them...LOL 

Thanks for sharing 😛
GC always praises his co actors...and gives equal importance to all his shows...thats proffessionalism...he is the best... its completely his right to decide wat he has to do with his career...
Originally posted by uluvmg

7- From youth show to family show, tell us something about it'. How difficult is it?'
Please don't forget "Ramayan" also. From mythological to youth oriented character to family drama. In between I also played myself in 'Pati, Patni aur Woh'. My journey has been

wow that a sweet person guru is !!😍 even after all these years and gathering so much fame since ramayan, he still does not forget the show which made him known in television industry!👏👏 guru is thoughtful of all his fans, he doesn't hurt any of them!
i am just falling in love with gurmeet every day !!👏 he is so sweet, i luved his answer how he said only difference between drashti and kratika is their faces, such a clever answer !!😉 gurmeet is thoughtful of ALL his co-stars and fans, he doesn't forget any shows from ramayan to ppaw to geet to punvar vivah, he will really succeed in his career with that type of attitude !!👏

the interviewer who asked gurmeet questions seemed to want to make fans fight with each other again, but gurmeet replied very cleverly to all of them !!👏 god bless him!
Edited by -RamSitaKiDasi- - 11 years ago
I love u GC...
ur sucha nice human being... 😃

you truly deserved to be loved... 😃
Gurmeet is really gem of a person. he respect each person. he is really very unique human being.hat's off to GC👏