Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Help Desk (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 23

monajain5

Groupbie

monajain5

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
plzzz reply guys
guys plz post video of mayank nd gunjan hot scene when mayank was shown shirtless

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Help Desk (Page 19)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

miss_nehaFFs

Groupbie

miss_nehaFFs

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Heyy, Ive always watched this show on and of, actually i was always waiting to see rachna n vihaans love story, but when he was just faking loving her, i stopped watching, but i came across this show the other day, n now i know vihaan does truly love her now, so can someone please tell me around which date did their love story start (the real one, not when he was fakinG) so i can catch up on what has happene, can someone pls tell me, ill be really grateful!

.King-Of-Kings

IF-Addictz

.King-Of-Kings

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
hey guys can anyone tell me what happened in the show...the last episode i saw was where dayal read a paper stating rachna was absent from school...and today i started back watching and i saw Vihaan is in jail and everyone is angry with rachna. Can anyone plz tell me in short what happened since thenSmile

Shivanee28

Shivanee28

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
  • Where is Rajeev?
  • How did Vihaan fall in love with Rachana?
Would really appreciate if you will help me. I was an on and off viewer of SSLK. I stopped watching when the show got really boring in between with Charu drama and I want to know what I missed. Hope you help.Smile

princessRock776

IF-Dazzler

princessRock776

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
me too I was on and off from the show too what happened between Vihaan and Rachna what he do to her?

Onlykrisha12

Onlykrisha12

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Ok now can someone tell me what is Piyush/ kabir's full name, Piyush Sahdev or Sachdev.?? Also why is he still not added in the popular cast of sslk

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Onlykrisha12

Ok now can someone tell me what is Piyush/ kabir's full name, Piyush Sahdev or Sachdev.?? Also why is he still not added in the popular cast of sslk

His name is  Piyush Sachdev, I sent in a request for his name to be add in the Cast ListWink

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessRock776

me too I was on and off from the show too what happened between Vihaan and Rachna what he do to her?

While trying to show her how much he loves her, he fake his death making her go weak and confess she loves him and the later propose to her. 
However, she became very pissed with what he did, as everyone began laughing and she rejected him. And in the mist of everything, he accidently yelled at her saying she is nothing but a plane jane and nothing else, every girl die for his love and she reject it. This made her hurt.
Regretting what he did, he keep apologizing to her. But she didn't budge so he went to an extend and blackmail his mom in asking for Rachna's hands in marriage, of course she did as he told but she insulted them before.
Rachna again, rejects him infront of all the entire family and that marks the end of Rachna & Vihaan Love Story...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princessRock776brat2008beintehaa.Colt.Pixy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top