Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Help Desk (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 23

bussbuzz

bussbuzz

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
no i meant in the serial...btw thanks :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Help Desk (Page 13)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

boogle

boogle

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
when Rachna's alliance was first fixed, wasn't her fiance called Arav? but then when he entered the show, everyone called him Vihaan instead. did they ever explain why the name change? I miss a couple of episodes every now and then, so I was wondering if they might have already addressed it. Thanks for the help!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Yes Aarav -vihaan ,
  We were all into confusion when they changed the name but never once was it mentioned why they did that. So all of us went with the flow and accepted his name as vihaan
 Something just popped up in my thoughts vihaan goes well with gunjan . It kind of rhymes . So maybeROFLROFL They did that
  Actually even the name of the series initially was gunjan - roli when they published the article but later when it was aired it was SSLK
  Strange are the ways of the creative teamConfused

boogle

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone can tell me which episode Gujan and Vihaan meet?

Thanks,
-Star

brat2008

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
@starasdf
Gunjan and vihaan met on his entry scene that is on 16th oct 2012 episode at the heritage tour camp of the SVC

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
^ Thanks :D been looking for it :).

-Star

musicgirl

Groupbie

musicgirl

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Hi. I'm a big fan of Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke. I was wondering if you can make a facebook fan page for it posting TRPS, updates and everything. It'll be really helpful 

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Hai there...i am in Malaysia...so the current episode is very much way back...can someone please tell me how come Rachna likes Vihaan now, i thought she is in love with Rajiv sir...yes i know she is engaged to Vihaan...but she doesn't know yet and is still in love with Rajiv...that is the current episode...

Thank you so much for your help...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top