Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Help Desk (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 21

Lalia

Groupbie

Lalia

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amanda_18

Originally posted by brainychild92

i havent seen in over like 3 months. but last i saw, i swear rachna was falling for her aggressive coach, rajeev.. now she's engaged to vihaan, his brother? and if she's engaged to him then why is gunjan playing with his mind (being his gf while shes engaged to mayank)  

i'm so confused!

Well actually,
Rajiv and Vihaan are brothers, Vihaan wanted to meet Mr Garg Daughter, so he called and ask her to meet him that is Rachna, but she was meeting Rajiv at the same time, so she told Gunjun everything, so Gunjun offers to help, Rachna meet Rajiv and he told her off there, ad Gunjun meet Vihaan, so there he start to think he is marrying Gunjun...,And Gunjun just have fun messing with him..

I'm soo confused! I stopped watching the show since September 4th. What happened since then? Last I remember Rachna was falling in love with her coach. Is that Rajiv? And the guy who she is engaged to, whose parents always just dropped by, is that this Vihaan guy? Please someone send a detailed update. Thank you  so much!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Help Desk (Page 11)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lalia

Originally posted by Amanda_18

Originally posted by brainychild92

i havent seen in over like 3 months. but last i saw, i swear rachna was falling for her aggressive coach, rajeev.. now she's engaged to vihaan, his brother? and if she's engaged to him then why is gunjan playing with his mind (being his gf while shes engaged to mayank)  

i'm so confused!

Well actually,
Rajiv and Vihaan are brothers, Vihaan wanted to meet Mr Garg Daughter, so he called and ask her to meet him that is Rachna, but she was meeting Rajiv at the same time, so she told Gunjun everything, so Gunjun offers to help, Rachna meet Rajiv and he told her off there, ad Gunjun meet Vihaan, so there he start to think he is marrying Gunjun...,And Gunjun just have fun messing with him..

I'm soo confused! I stopped watching the show since September 4th. What happened since then? Last I remember Rachna was falling in love with her coach. Is that Rajiv? And the guy who she is engaged to, whose parents always just dropped by, is that this Vihaan guy? Please someone send a detailed update. Thank you  so much!!!

Okay..step by step...Slowly...

Rachna hockey coach is Rajiv...,
Vihana is the guy rachna is marrying and
Yeah it's his parents who always stop by...
Rajiv and Vihana are brothers...Rajiv is elder and Vihana is younger...
However, Rajiv left home because his parents wanted him to marry and he didn't want to...
Rachna fall for Rajiv and he rejected her...
Gunjan post as Vihana's to be wife.
Both girls found out the boys are brothers.
They then revealed what they did to Vihana...
And he was okay with it, and accepted Rachna instead...
He kinda had an impact on Rachna, as she just forgetted about Rajiv and is smitten by Vihana now...

Did i did well...,confused still...If so tell me...

Lalia

Groupbie

Lalia

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

However, Rajiv left home because his parents wanted him to marry and he didn't want to...
He kinda had an impact on Rachna, as she just forgetted about Rajiv and is smitten by Vihana now...

No, you're very clear. When did Vihaan make his entry? I happened to see last night's episode so I'm a bit interested in the Vihaan/Rachna story. 

serenagirl1005

serenagirl1005

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
ok did the episode with purvi, arjun and onir dance already air? If it did, what episode was that?

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lalia

No, you're very clear. When did Vihaan make his entry? I happened to see last night's episode so I'm a bit interested in the Vihaan/Rachna story. 

Vihana enters when Rachna realise she was in love with Rajiv..,Vihana is the college hunk, after which the college went on a camping trip, Vihana and Gunjan got off on the wrong foot, and he keeps troubling her all time, On the trip rachna told rajiv she love him, and he told her that's wrong, there can never be nothing between them a teacher & a student. Never...Rachna is heart broken, but didn't give up.
Vihana doesn't believe in arranged marriage, and doesn't which to marry so he call the at Rachna resident to meet the girl he ws going to marry (Mr. Dayal Garg daughter). Same time Rajiv wanted to meet Rachna, so she found her self in a fix, so she told gunjan who help her, by posting as Mr. Garg daughter, Gunjun was shocked to know Rachna to be husband is Vihana, but yet she played along.
Rachna meet Rajiv again, and he made it plain to her there can never be anything between them, she is totally devasted.
Gunjana inform her about Vihana being her to be..Later Vihana introduce Gunjan to Rajiv as his to be wife...Boths are shocked Rajiv and Vihana are brothers..
Vihana then wanted everyone to know who the lucky one to steal his heart, and planned a mask party. Gunjan then told him the truth about Rachna is Mr. Dayal Garg daughter and its not her. Vihana then accept it as that, and now he is okay with Rachna, flirting to her and so...LOL

Everything else...you need to know...

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serenagirl1005

ok did the episode with purvi, arjun and onir dance already air? If it did, what episode was that?

That episode was aired last week during SSLK nad RSSI maha sangam..,somethime during Tuesday 18Dec/ Wednesday19Dec.

Lalia

Groupbie

Lalia

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

Vihana enters when Rachna realise she was in love with Rajiv..,Vihana is the college hunk, after which the college went on a camping trip, Vihana and Gunjan got off on the wrong foot, and he keeps troubling her all time, On the trip rachna told rajiv she love him, and he told her that's wrong, there can never be nothing between them a teacher & a student. Never...Rachna is heart broken, but didn't give up.
Vihana doesn't believe in arranged marriage, and doesn't which to marry so he call the at Rachna resident to meet the girl he ws going to marry (Mr. Dayal Garg daughter). Same time Rajiv wanted to meet Rachna, so she found her self in a fix, so she told gunjan who help her, by posting as Mr. Garg daughter, Gunjun was shocked to know Rachna to be husband is Vihana, but yet she played along.
Rachna meet Rajiv again, and he made it plain to her there can never be anything between them, she is totally devasted.
Gunjana inform her about Vihana being her to be..Later Vihana introduce Gunjan to Rajiv as his to be wife...Boths are shocked Rajiv and Vihana are brothers..
Vihana then wanted everyone to know who the lucky one to steal his heart, and planned a mask party. Gunjan then told him the truth about Rachna is Mr. Dayal Garg daughter and its not her. Vihana then accept it as that, and now he is okay with Rachna, flirting to her and so...LOL

Everything else...you need to know...

Thank you ji. I meant to say, what day was the episode that Vihaan made his entry? So that I can catch up from that day. thank you ji

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Does vihan knows that rachana used to love his brother???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

Post Reply New Post

Go to top