Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey does someone know the song that was played in February 19th precap where Mayank is forcing Gunjun to dance with him. It goes something like who oh oh. I use to know the name of the song and totally forgot and now it is bugging me and driving me insane. 
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riva2987

hi -Anks- if u want to check out our music at thread here u go..https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3334838  ...but dat doesnt have tum ho instrumental downloadable link...if u want to have check some , go here..https://songo.net/mp3/tum-ho-(rockstar)(instrumental).html...out of all those i like the 3rd one...1st two are crap...hope that helped u๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks a lot yaara๐Ÿค— it indeed helped a lot๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: princessonline

Hey does someone know the song that was played in February 19th precap where Mayank is forcing Gunjun to dance with him. It goes something like who oh oh. I use to know the name of the song and totally forgot and now it is bugging me and driving me insane. 

bin tere remix by DJ kiran...u can get that song in i hate love story album๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riva2987

bin tere remix by DJ kiran...u can get that song in i hate love story album๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ˜Š The whole time I was like I feel like that song is from I Hate Love Stories but I was like no it can't be. Guess I should have listened to my gut feeling.
hi, need help...am not able to find out the episode where mayank give surprise to gunjan...the following siggy is related to that particular segment
i need urgent answer..plz help
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smruti1981

how to download video clip from dailymotion or youtube

Try Youtube downloader or Realplayer :)
GiNa_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why don't we have a newsletter for SSLK?๐Ÿ˜Š
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ nice idea you can take the initiative and i'm sure here many members ll be interested if you attend it on a post
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
hi does any1 know the date of the episode when gunjan rejected mayank's proposal to marry him and when mayank found out that charu married him thru cheating and gunjan rejected him because mayank didnt trust her and shail massi supported gunjan

Edited by riva2987 - 11 years ago