Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Help Desk - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
how to download video clip from dailymotion or youtube
hi i know dis is stupid question,but  am just curious...so can u tell me what is dis red or green dot means which is present with our name???

Originally posted by riva2987

hi i know dis is stupid question,but  am just curious...so can u tell me what is dis red or green dot means which is present with our name???

the red dot means the user is off line and the green dot means the user is online...

so another question just poped up, i was going through cast and there was one name, rakhi shukla who is playing the role of shweta...who is dis??? did i miss anything in this show??
that character never appeared. it is rumor as i think.
Hey I'm so confused 
Has it been revealed to the audience why gunjan is putting up with vihaan? 
What is her "majboori" that she can't tell to everyone 

And for what reason is vihaan taking revenge from gunjan? 

Please and thank you ðŸ˜Š
Riva😃
 That was my question too months ago.
 I really think rakhi shukla is Bua,s real name and shwetha is her reel name
Am not sure though coz nobody addressed her by name in the series too
@ simidhillon89
  Vihaan is upset with the girls with their fiance swapping prank and he planned it all well till the day of the engagement where he clicked pics of himself and gunjan in cozy postures and blackmailed her that if she does not accept whatever he says he will dump Rachna publicly but all this is only for one week and then he will accept rachna

Gunjan being a devoted sister fell into his trap and got engaged to him in front of the whole family where everyone humiliated her. That is exactly what vihaan wanted as revenge after his humiliation in the party accepting rachna as his fiance instead of gunjan

His actual plan is only revenge with both girls and has no plan of accepting rachna back

Gunjan now is clear about vihaan intentions but cannot share it with anybody coz nobody is gonna believe her except Mayank who accidentally came to know of it with a letter and is helping her to get vihaan trapped and beaten at his own game😡
Do we have a music corner for SSLK..? I wanted the Tum Ho instrumental..which is played for Mayank & Gunjan! Thanks😊
hi -Anks- if u want to check out our music at thread here u go..https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3334838  ...but dat doesnt have tum ho instrumental downloadable link...if u want to have check some , go here..https://songo.net/mp3/tum-ho-(rockstar)(instrumental).html...out of all those i like the 3rd one...1st two are crap...hope that helped u😊 Edited by riva2987 - 11 years ago