Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Hey guys i am back here with today's update for such a boring epi Sleepy thanks to shruthi.sweety for the quick update in discussion thread that i chorified made changes and updated here as there wasnt anything good in todays epi Dead

e
pi starts with g3 geting mad at Naksh for being late.nk tries to say sopmething but asusual ak stops himAngry.
then at M's ,ananya had learned to say bye, so vish gives her shagun and everyone appreciated varsha for her mahaan kaamDead , samar comes to give kangan after all nakhra anshu accompanies samar to SS.Angry.

in SS there was cute convo of ak with duggu and duggu was justHeart and superb expressionsDay Dreaming(just watch it. sirf yahi dekhna laayak thaSmile),nk was unable to pay mobile bill through online , so he asks ak to pay the bill n live for meeting.

ak got to leave, then g3 comes back to her avataar and starts scolding ak that she is very irresponsible..blah blah.. etc..fianlly ak opens her mouth that she has to go as nk has asked her to pay the bill...lil bit g3 calms down.
saamr aur anshu ka entry hoga SS main...he given kanagan to ak and 2 jokers are very much thankful to himDead. as there was no car, samar says he will drop ak and g3 will agree and ask ak to go with Samar n anshuAngry . phir samar ak ka naukar bantha hain(seeing him mujhe aisa hi lagaLOL) by...road cross karne main madad kartha hain, ak stand in queue then samar gets her water and finally wo kudh q main kadhe ho jatha hain.Angry.

precap main anshu calls ak n tells that DJ's tabiyat kharab ho gaya hainShocked(i think kal phir samar SS main entry maregaAngry..maybe he will bring DJ n naksh home..lagtha hain phir se dinos ke nazar main mahan banegaAngry.. aaj jokers ko pataya..lagtha hain kal Dj ko patayegaAngry).

just my thought on today's epi and this track
natik wont spare samar after he know's the truth so samar baba R.I.P LOL beside that i also found samar's behaviour disgusting beside knowing that she is a married woman and has a small baby still he is after her thats not his infacuation its just madness yr has always been close to reality so what message are cv giving younger genration that after finding out you fell for a married woman with a kid its ok to go after her and try and please her and get in her good books chi disgusting thought Dead

Edited by _Mariam_ - 22 May 2012 at 5:28pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*mvatsarachirastogichhedapragyakumarpavneetvisha221314Sajimokiuh4ushivandhni~~~Sweta~~~AnfalA HUGE FANGoDsLoVemozhie_dilsayRitu-vim916anu2908_Nancy_bookbrain007shruthi.sweety-Nasreen-samicute--Nishita--Suchi-sanwsona_nakshsaru.g-Robin-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "21/05/2012 yrkkh wu comp" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Smile
Samar today was disgusting. Angry Even after so much happened he still doesn't get it. Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RavishingSaRun

Princess_123

IF-Rockerz

Princess_123

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update :)

RavishingSaRun

kumarandils

IF-Sizzlerz

kumarandils

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update mariam.
and thanks for sruthisweety

RavishingSaRun

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
thanks di..i dint watch the episode..reading ur update i feel..its just..starting of track na..im sure cv's wll end this track wht good..message..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916RavishingSaRun

mozhie_dilsay

mozhie_dilsay

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
thanks for update

RavishingSaRun

-Srkfan4ever-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Srkfan4ever-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU...
Samar is so annoying yaar

sona_naksh

IF-Sizzlerz

sona_naksh

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

Thanx for d update...i just wish cvs end dis all soon n dat too d way v want...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top