Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein

May 21 2012 Written Update

bumtrinket thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Short update: Krish sings a song for Pooja. She blinks. Sangram Singh gives Arti some medical papers and reveals himself to be their benefactor. Arti decides to use the info. BBP is being a sleaze. Rangoli calls Daddaji for help but he doesn't come. She and Giridhar wake BBP up to the fact that Arti's gone public with her accusations. Arti holds a candle light vigil outside BBP's office and demands action. She outs BBP as the father of Pooja's baby.

Billu is doing timepass with Harivansh and Arti and a happy Krish shows up with his long forgotten guitar in hand. Billu asks for a song and then the world's worst music video begins. ๐Ÿ˜† Krish sings some terrible song about how Pooja is the center of their world or something. I don't know exactly, I fell asleep. He remembers all the special times he shared with Pooja - like the times when she was polite to him and he was busy building it up into some major love story in his head. 

Arti joins in the middle and she also sings as she and Harivansh remember all the good times they had as a family with Pooja. Finally, Pooja can't bear the torture even in her comatose state and blinks. The doorbell rings and Arti answers it to find Sangram Singh standing there. 

He gives Arti some proof against BBP and she asks him why he's helping them. He understands Arti a lot more than the haveli idiots and opts for truth - he says he's not their friend but they share a common enemy i.e. BBP. He just wants to see BBP brought down. He tells Arti he's the one who sent her the phone records as well. His departure coincides with Sumitra's entry. 

Sumitra asks Arti if she'll actually trust a man like SS. Arti immediately quotes Krishna from the Gita about the end justifying the means, the way every idiot who knows they're going to do something stupid always does. Sumitra looks deeply troubled as Arti says she is going to destroy BBP. 

(It's clear that Arti's made up her mind that BBP is responsible and has lost all perspective despite what she tells her mom. Also, Sumitra is apparently the only one who remembers their prior experience with SS)

Meanwhile Rangoli is frantically calling her dad and doesn't care if she's interrupting his important meetings. She finally gets him on the line and says BBP is going mad and she doesn't like the way he talks to her these days. She needs her dad back ASAP. But he refuses. 

That night Giridhar is waiting for Rangoli to arrive and she comes alone to the haveli. He's shocked and she explains bitterly that Daddaji had to stay for some rally. She asks G. if his info is correct and he tells her to check it out for herself - BBP is having his little party right there. 

In Daddaji's parlor, BBP is holding court with a bunch of evil looking good for nothings, including the judge, Govind Shankar and Shukla. They're all drunk as BBP spouts sleazy, cheesy lines of poetry about how he is going to hold his enemies closer than his friends. He has weird expressions on his face as he looks at the men and they are all too drunk to notice, including Shukla. 

Suddenly Rangoli bursts into the room and tells everyone to get lost. BBP is angry and his hand clenches on his drink. He tries to tell her to leave but she shows a bit of her psycho side and everyone scuttles, leaving BBP to face her and G. He asks her what's the meaning of her behavior and she tells him to pay attention to Arti's behavior. 

They switch on the TV and Arti is holding a candle light vigil outside BBP's office with her dad, Billu and Krish as well as some 15 random aunties and a couple of uncles. The newschannels are covering the event and say BBP's barely been sworn in and scandals have already begun. 

BBP is not impressed by Arti's tactics and says she's welcome to sit in front of his office all her life. The public is with him. Rangoli says he doesn't understand the other side of that same public - first they will put you on a pedestal, then they will pull you down on the ground and blacken your face. BBP looks thoughtful at that.

Arti says she wants justice for her sister. She's tried the police, the courts but nobody will help her. If the world knew how corrupt everyone, even the hospitals, has become they would be shocked. She tells everyone about Pooja being pregnant when admitted to the hospital and how they performed an abortion without informing anyone. She says this abortion and the attempt on Pooja's life was made by BBP. She knows the state has just elected him with a heavy majority but she wants the support of every mother and sister in her fight for her sister.

The doctor is sitting at dinner with his wife and son, and starts choking on his food as he hears Arti speak. He wonders if Arti got her hands on the foetus report. (Yeh kaunsa report hai? ๐Ÿ˜† Did BBP or Rangoli ask for a DNA test?) His phone starts ringing with BBP's number and he starts sweating bullets.

Precap: BBP comes to the vigil holding a candle. ๐Ÿคฃ He announces the CBI will look into Arti's allegations. And when he is exonerated, Arti will have to pay. Arti looks shocked. 

So I think Giridhar is working with SS. Or someone from the haveli. Otherwise they couldn't have gotten those reports. Apart from that... what a waste of 30 mins. 
Edited by bumtrinket - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rwitz18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
missd today's epi..ws waiting for u..thnx..๐Ÿ˜Š
bumtrinket thumbnail
Originally posted by: rwitz18

missd today's epi..ws waiting for u..thnx..๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry it's late ๐Ÿ˜Š but you didn't really miss much ๐Ÿ˜†
Moniks_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx for the update Bumi...was waiting for it...๐Ÿ˜Š
I m desperately waiting for the new entry...i m tht booored of this soap.. ๐Ÿคข ..is it just me..

Btw did u notice.when GS was happy and poured Shuklas coke into hos glaas a bit..tht guy is stupidly funny... ๐Ÿ˜†

The new entry is here...alreday..I hv Told Ayesha to post the segment soon..of his entry...asi the video and link... ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by alphabeta_22 - 11 years ago
bumtrinket thumbnail
Originally posted by: alphabeta_22

I m desperately waiting for the new entry...i m tht booored of this soap.. ๐Ÿคข ..is it just me..

Btw did u notice.when GS was happy and poured Shuklas coke into hos glaas a bit..tht guy is stupidly funny... ๐Ÿ˜†

The new entry is here...alreday..I hv Told Ayesha to post the segment soon..of his entry...asi the video and link... ๐Ÿ˜Š

What, E24 or something?
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
with each episode our level of dissapointment insreases๐Ÿ˜’they did total "HASHAR NASHAR"of bbp character...such a bakwaas epi ufff๐Ÿ˜ก.

RAHUL TWEETS:

oh man !!! my cool villainous shades r getting darker by he day on my TV show. interesting to get in touch with one's dark side na ? hmmm?

I WONDER AB BBP KIA GUL KHI LIYE GA AND HUM KO KAUN SA JHATKA MILE GA.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Edited by tayabafarooqui - 11 years ago
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
E24 segment is posted today by sonyfan .new cbi officer ka entry scene. Edited by tayabafarooqui - 11 years ago
bumtrinket thumbnail
Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

with each episode our level of dissapointment insreases๐Ÿ˜’they did total "HASHAR NASHAR"of bbp character...such a bakwaas epi ufff๐Ÿ˜ก.

RAHUL TWEETS:

oh man !!! my cool villainous shades r getting darker by he day on my TV show. interesting to get in touch with one's dark side na ? hmmm?

I WONDER AB BBP KIA GUL KHI LIYE GA AND HUM KO KAUN SA JHATKA MILE GA.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Rahul Singh - our one and only source of SKBM spoilers. ๐Ÿ˜† 

I wouldn't mind his villainous shades if they were actually "cool" but they're getting completely bakwaas these days. In today's epi, he sounded like some attannichhaap neta, not the Bhaiyyaji who's made it all the way to the top by scheming and playing interdimensional chess. 

Today the man we saw was a total idiot who needs to take a fall before he learns his mistake ๐Ÿคข
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

E24 segment is posted today by sonyfan .new cbi officer ka entry scene.