Armaan looked too hot in that white shirt

LOVE_APURVA thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

yesterday when he was with anandu and billoo..he was with white shirt and first two buttons..open..phew...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he really took my breath away..(as always..he he he...) He was looking so.irresistebly .masculine..yet so innocent..and pure.!!! Apurva..you are just the best...!!

and again the preview which was showed ...i literally ..went blue with no oxygen...as i forgot to..breath..when I saw him in that Blue shirt and black pants with billoos house papers..!!!!

I have to say this sher..arz kiya hai..."khuda bhi aasman se..jab zameen par dekhta hoga..hamare armaan (apurva) ko kisne banaya sochta hoga...??/"

guys i want to tell you all..appu fans here...that I am not very regular here because from my house comp..i am not able to post any messages..here it says some cookies..are not found..!! so I am a very regular member of your forum..and armaan ki deewani..but I am a silent person most of the times..since I have to come out and post in some webworld..and for which I seldom find time..!! anyways LOVE YOU ALL..always..!! And love Armaan(apurva) and Jassi ...!!! forever..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm...........another armaan fan!
Anitaharry thumbnail
Right even I agree with u I am a die hard fan of Arman really crazy about him it is so hurting when Arman pours out his love for Jassi & her family even fighting with Mallika, Jassi has no acknowledgement for his love that is real disgusting, she does not desrve him not that old man Billu.
Keshvar thumbnail
I totally agree Armaan looked so good in his white shirt.
smita24 thumbnail
ya Armu was looking cool. 😃
vishakha thumbnail
Yup. He looks cool. He has lost weight, he looks amazing in plain balck or white shirts.
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
armaan fans to badhte hi ja rahe hain 😲
smita24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: misha

armaan fans to badhte hi ja rahe hain 😲

Today is my Armaan day. Don't worry kal i'll be Purab fan. 😃

MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
ARMAAN IS SEXY. THAT'S ALL IM SAYING!!!!!!!👏