Aasman Se Aage

Akshi are such a fresh spray of innocence.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well, we can safely say that Meenzie has done some good to Akshat . She has brought  out a side that is selfless, caring , empathetic , humane and above all innocent. Its like , when he is with Meenakshi , he is what Angad calls " Iss dil mein koi buraai nahiin hain." I thought he will go berserk at Meenzie and himself when him and she lost the first round to Angad and Karishma. But no, on the contrary , he at least tried to take it well. It hit him bad but he preferred to think that Sameer getting saved and the guilt going off his chest was a more important thing. Meenakshi's adorable 'saarry' meets with a kind sheepish smile when he says they are friends and its okay- "saaryy" is not supposed to exist between them.

Meenakshi's approach to Akshat at this point is such that he is the one closest to her heart ( not romantic chemistry yet ) - her friend, confidante and her partner in everything. So, she has no qualms instinctively in hugging him with tears of joy as Sameer survives. She keeps Akshat's button as they both laugh off their defeat in the embrace of friendship. Its absolute innocence and trust between them.Yes, feelings are coming in - they had to - DC saw that before anyone else did. But the question is if AkShi will stand the test of fire and the test of time?  

A potential love story that DC is weaving but AkShi's relationship at the moment is away from all politics , misunderstandings and conniving plans. Because its just the two of them in this bond and no dark player has come in between yet. Maybe, that is why i like their equation so much - its innocent , empathizing and bound in mutual trust.

On the other hand , is Karishma who wants to play dark everywhere - even with someone as pure as Angad. And you know what? She is going to regret it all someday. Because she is a self-conditioned biatch - deep down, a nice girl wants to break free from all the demonic garbage.

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Another awesome post..

Innocence and trust ..thats the key words for akshi..

Little by little this awkwardness is no more and it showed today in their scenes..meenakshi innocence and genuineness is truly having an impact on akshat..he digested it quite well the news of them not being the best jodi..

How this friendship survive in the testing time ahead which will be another publicity stunt of DC as somehow akshi ruined his plan on proclaiming them as the best jodi today...he was banking on that for his TRPS.

Akshi till now has been the support system for each other..will it continue as they have to face the bad moment coming up..what we are seeing in this bonding of akshi is they are real ..their emotions. .feelings all are real not like in a manipulated scripted drama..they are what they are in real life..so it will be either a break up or a much more stronger bond ..
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
At the moment, they are performing like a couple but what will happen when they have to perform solo and are competing against each other. The stakes will keep increasing from here on. Interesting days ahead for these two.

I loved all their scenes and as I had said in my post, Akshat is unpredictable ... we expected him to erupt in fury but he did the unexpected. Also, I didn't expect them to win the best dancing couple of the week award ... DC would have not let that happen. 

Love the child like innocence of Akshat but at the same time he is all grown-up with Meenakshi ... trying to be the protective shield.
Edited by an12345678 - 11 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
that is why i like their equation so much - its innocent , empathizing and bound in mutual trust.

This bit says it all - why AkShi are what is it... the start of something that is bounded by innocence and humane.

She has brought  out a side that is selfless, caring , empathetic , humane and above all innocent. Its like , when he is with Meenakshi , he is what Angad calls " Iss dil mein koi buraai nahiin hain."

And again this line is what i see in Akshat whilst with Meenu and this turmoil that he battles with on why he thinks of him so bad.
I love this side to him and also mixed in his other side when he is aggressive and frustrated that to take out his hurt and everything he has to do it physically, nothing stays in - even his caring side as we have seen him cry, care, empathy towards Meenu etc

I think loss was a positive one from Akshat, he took it well and not only that he and Meenu have no labelled what they are start of a friendship... again i remembering Maine Pyar Kiya - No Thank You and No Sorry,  Aaya Mausam Dosti Ka 😳
Though talking about thank you and sorry, i find it funny and so sweet how Akshat matches it with how Meenu says her sorry and thank yous...  😆 

Button scene was sweet, was it meant to be some kind of symbolic-ness or significant???... for having that scene - which i cant find words to write about it, but thats the only thing i can say - filled with innocence, the simplicity of it meant so much to both of them in start of a friendship...

Karishma has Angad maybe he can calm her down and bring her out, dance wise alot can happen lol