Posted: 11 years ago
First of all, Ram was looking handsome and dashing in that black suit and loose tie ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
and, the way he said, "haan mar jaunga tumhare bina"
and then when he said "u know i checked Vikram's phone and last call was from u, now i need no explanation and would myself find out what hell is going on!"...cho chweet of him๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and yeah he is using his brain too!!

must say,loved today's episode just because of Ram๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Nancy_NUTS - 11 years ago
REALLYY?!?!?!
 awww yaayyy
thanks for the updated!

im waiting for it to be uploaded! 
wow! Priya's smartness is finally rubbing offf on him! ๐Ÿคฃ

Just kidding... don't pounce on me .. Thanks for the update Kiddo. ๐Ÿค—
really? nice ,, kabse taras rahe hai, good to know Ram is turning in to CID๐Ÿ˜ƒ high time ... Thanks for this update.
he was looking damn handsome n even priya said dat hez too cute
Originally posted by mem1

wow! Priya's smartness is finally rubbing offf on him! ๐Ÿคฃ

Just kidding... don't pounce on me .. Thanks for the update Kiddo. ๐Ÿค—
haha Gita Di!!!๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah, Priya has used too much of her brain, i think CVs have planned to give her a rest now, would love to see my Ram in action๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Nancy_NUTS

haha Gita Di!!!๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah, Priya has used too much of her brain, i think CVs have planned to give her a rest now, would love to see my Ram in action๐Ÿ˜ณ
just finished watching part2. Ram has this smile constantly... lagta hai he knows more than he is showing. It is really getting interesting now. 

Yes!!!

I loved every moment of today's ep! RAm was sach mein Haye Ram! Drooling over his suited look and Sakshi was looking BEAUTIFUL!

The way he said "haan, mar jaunga tumhare bina" was such an 'awww' moment! Loved Sakshi's reactions to it too...

Maha shaandaar somvaar! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by mem1

just finished watching part2. Ram has this smile constantly... lagta hai he knows more than he is showing. It is really getting interesting now. 

****breaks into party dance*****
Ram was too cute and handsome today... even while sleeping he was looking like a big baby who has gone to sleep without his fav toy( gudiya) coz she is back on that couch!!

Priya was just gazing at her Gollu at sleep with Love in her eyes!.. She was also mind blowing today..