Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

1 letter flew... Change a 1 letter #2 =)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Guys! You're all too lost?! We crossed over 13 pages after 150 pages in the previous thread and you guys didn't let me know and I too, like a fool was changing eltters and posting words without seeing the page no. Idiots hain hum sab :P
Anyways, since we've finished the 1st thread and reached the second one in such a short time, I'd want each member who participated in the previous thread to pat themselves on the back, if they can't let me do the honors! *pats each one on the back*  *claps* Congratulations on reaching the second so fast. WE ROCK!
And those of you who couldn't be a part and play in the previous thread / edits due to xyz reasons, fikar not. When Aisha is here, why to fear? No worries. You can all just be back here and play and spam and do anything you want so that even you get Aisha's pat on the back in the next thread once we reach it. So join in, don't be left out. We welcome you with open arms to come play with us crazy spammers. Do play in and be a part. 
And for those who've no idea what and about what I've been bak bak-ing, I'll just tell you the game and the rules. You can also refer to the first thread / part / edition of this game since this is the second part / thread / level ( not really ) Second thread, second part or maybe second umm.. edition or whatever of this lovely lovely game  :P
Take a look if you've confusion on the game / PM me if you cannot understand it  :P But do join in and to play!
Okay, the game, and the rules and ways of playing. All you have to do is ...     Just Change 1 Letter From The Word Posted Above!!    Tongue

For Example
Good
Wood
Mood

Here's The Word we Left at -
Fear

( Also, once in a blue moon you can add one letter along with changing / replacing one! Meri taraf se gift samajhlo  :P )

Have fun! Enjoy... Rock it! WOHHOO!  :D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crackedmysticlover.Sam.Angel.KMH.AKsreeja_rox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1 letter flew... Change a 1 letter #2 =)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sam.

IF-Rockerz

.Sam.

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Near..

Woah Congooo guys on the new Thread...Had the best tym here and made sm amazing frnds..Hug...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AyushiSinghania

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Love ya Sam! You're a super good friend. Muaah! Thanks and you too. Congrats! YEAH!

Dear!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sam.

.Sam.

IF-Rockerz

.Sam.

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Seriously Man!!..I cant 4get the nights just typing in weird words and having tons of fun..!!..Luv ya 4 making this thread...

Tear.. 

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Seriously man. Haha yeah me too. Those nights and all. Yup exactly. Having tons of fun! yeah right! Sooo true. Exactly yaar. Agreed. So true, so much fun! Aww, thanks so much. Love ya too, for making this thread so active and fun with your presence and being a part of this thread I made!

Bear!

.Sam.

IF-Rockerz

.Sam.

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
This thread was a big supoort in making me a Goldie yaar...And it is gonna help me becum a Dazzler too..LOL...I remember Aanchal and I were just going in circles posting the same words again and again..Super fun...!!

Beam..

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Team

congo on a new thread 

piamist

piamist

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Heam...

congo on new thread...