21/5 Dragon Club: Full Refund Up to 30 Days! - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Samanalyse

I loved Shobha's expression when the word vishwas came out of Aarti's mouth! πŸ˜† She was like, COME AGAIN?! 😲

I noticed that tooπŸ˜†
In a way if yash believes if Arthi left on her own then he should know it is his fault because he couldn't protect ansh and any mother would leave. I want him to declare that I understand why artiji did this I promise to do better and I will bring them back. Take that dragon club if yash feels even more responsible because of this and takes off.
Originally posted by yipee

disappointed with Prateek and Vidhi esp Prateek today for not opening their mouth.,..but I still give them the benefit of doubt that they will tell Yash the truth soon

They have all learned to be smart and side step the parents. It would have been nothing short of suicide to tell Yash the truth here, but Prateek, especially is not going to let his mother lie because he has been for this marriage from day 1. What's more, i felt like his question of what they are going to say to Yash was more out of spite than concern and with the decision to lie, Gaya sealed the deal. I have a feeling Prateek is lost to his parents at this point... He is on team AarYa!
I expect Paridi  will tell him the truth cause Scindia boys have no B****...grrr! πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by yipee

disappointed with Prateek and Vidhi esp Prateek today for not opening their mouth.,..but I still give them the benefit of doubt that they will tell Yash the truth soon

prateek cant shutup for a long time πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have my hopes on him  , am sure he'll blabber out soon 
@Samana :I guess PayPal just arrived for shoots today ..so they could not show much with them πŸ˜•

Shobha and Aarti were undoubtedly the starrs of today's episode the way both kept their trust on Yash intact ..now Yash better not disappoint Shobha-Aarti haan 😑😳

@Anupama :I guess there is a strong purpose why Pratik and Vidhi r shown the prime witness of this whole saga of how Aarti was kicked out of the house forcibly against her wish ...If Yash does not come to know about all this , then there is no point of this whole drama ... so I m hoping Pratik-Vidhi will open their mouth in secret when Senior Scindias wont b around πŸ˜‰ or else  even if they open their mouth in front of Senior Scindias and then Gayatri-Daddy Scindia do emotional blackmail of how Yash should either trust his parents or his brothers , then Yash and even Pratik-Vidhi will fall in real dharamsankat ,...So  let Gayatri and co  go on telling lie to Yash and fall in the eyes of Yash further and later Pratik-Vidhi in private can tell him the entire drama of how Aarti and Dubeys got royal humiliation from their parents πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ƒ...I m sure if CVs made Pratik-Vidhi witness this whole drama , then they will b the one who will tell the truth to Yash in the end 😳
Isn't it weird that we don't know Bua's name? πŸ˜•

I mean I know she is awful but this is probably a once in a life time chance to get rid of so much venom she has bottled up inside. Aarti was just there, free for all and she took the chance and ran with it. But I find it kind of poetically just, that in all her zeal, she did actually pack Aarti's suitcase like her personal slave! 😈
Whatever Scindiya family tell to Yash about Arati, he is defenitely not going to leave her. If they say, Arati left as she got Ansh back and she does not want to stay here, then also Yash is going to go to Arati , but then he may say again sorry for everything as he will feel that he is responsible for Ansh's kidnap and so she left.
too much melodrama ... really they need to up the quality of these serials ...sometimes I feel its bec of these serials that the saas are getting wickeder in real life as shown in Satyamev Jayate ...
Hey Folks, πŸ€— me being me , didnot watch last two episodes as i need a break show the three desi shows i watch πŸ˜† 

So I am not sure if aarti and yash are in love or so , but i would say there is a connection for sure but not really love, its more of Care, empathy and a nameless bond but not yet ... 

So... here I go ... 

Episode was pretty decent for starters 

I was πŸ€£ seeing the intro scene... G hungry lion looking patiently and mockingly at her lost puppy faced Aarti . god i could never forget that scene for a week for sure ... 

Dam U bua, seriously, what the hell are u made of , she is poisoning G brain like hell for sure ... 

So the usual tane maro session of Bua and Gayatri , glad the nurse said something but Bua, with that Estyle took all her frustration on poor Nurse... 

When Aansh went and touched G feet asking for sorry, saying he wouldnt mind getting punished or cry if locked in room is a clear hint of a innocent kid who would do anything to stay near his father, and share his fathers love ... the manner he ended up hugging G surely did surprise the lady and for a moment i could see a hint of melting down in her , but she glances at Bua and pushes the kid back saying there are no second chances, Bua. thank u so much, makes me wonder what was her life like when her husband was alive ... 

Two Sides of Coin :=

This goes for Dubey and Shobha, a desperate mother who genuinely want to make sure her baby wont be homeless and loveless for second time makes very logical and meaning ful talk with the brain dead Sp and G ... Is that too much of desperation from Shobha, not really she pleaded for her daughters life as any mother would do she requested for a second chance unlike begging it ...and other side if Dubey ji, a father who is making sure his daughters pride is not compromised beyond a limit, he clearly knew whats going in minds of Sp and G , yet he made Shobha talk for a while, but when he realized Shobha is really going to break down more , while Shobha did a fab job of composing herself from breaking down, holding on to herself and repeatedly requesting them for a second chance , but when D realized she would cross line as usual he placed a hand on her shoulder and making a simple point clear to her which is no use banging ur head on walls, and he stood for his daughters pride and self respect like any father would, a wonderfully composed scene and sides of a mother and father , who would stand and worry for kids in their own manner  ... one word Brilliant scene 

Yet the brain dead Sp and G were on same lines of not giving second chance ...

Clearing of MU :- 

Loved the scene of Aarti asking them for a second chance ,... a scene which clearly shows when things could be solved then and there with a proper communication and with no misunderstandings it should be done with out dragging it further like chewing gum ...I honestly feel She is greatly pressed by the grattitude of Yash and is more of in a Pay back Mode for keeping his life in danger than forming a bond with him , when in the end she said , she would want  to become a good mother and a good DIL i could say that .. she never mentioned good wife second time when she was actually talking about pouring her heart out and i like how she actually accepted that she is also part of the reason for not forming a relation with anyone, how she restricted herself and her life around aansh in new house and blocked gates, its takes great guts to accept once;s faults and aarti did that with out blinking a eye or weeping or rather feeling sorry for herself, she know she had been wrong and she said that , she is more interested in paying back yash , and forming a bond with family , and with kids , as this is why she is here right ? 

I was annoyed with Bua when she was like throwed Suitcase and said she wont mind throwing aarti out to , lady lets take a quick trip to ur before ur husband died, so wanna see that ... 

While aarti did her talking G had the same i dont believe it expression while Sp was thinking r was frustrated, these ppl surely dont take some one;s advice for sure which was evident in the manner Sp said to Prateek that he would not take a word from others , had Prateek and Vidhi didnot interefear , may be SP would have changed his mind later on for sure . rather than being dead stubborn now ... 

The manner , Aarti again refused to go was heart breaking , and D ji taking her forcefully a father trying everything to restore his kids pride ... 

Aansh innocent question had they been kicked out was a understanding statement , though aarti did say NO , and when she said Yash would come to get them as soon as he is up , she MEANT it , and thank god before i could say its a trust , they actually showed that line coming from aarti ... 

Though the ending scene wasnt worth talking the one which was yes worth mentioning was Yash eyes searching for aarti and aansh ...