Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

WU-21st May-Aww Mohanerisms and Major Kidnappin!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Tongue

MM searching for clues and Megs shows Mohan a dinner set that amar gifted and he is like this for Anniversary  and she says we r middle class ppl so such gifts and Mohan mentally tells him to not compete with Mr perfect

-Megs picks up another box but bangs into Mohan and he apologizes and both bend to pick up the strewn utensils and both land up on the same bowl and MM eyelock

-Guru spots the Goons outside Vyas house and tells them how Mr Vyas isnt home and Sanjay must b and the goons make an excuse and get away

-Mohan checking on the choked sink and spots a rat and jumps onto the kitchen counter out of  fear and tells Megs abt it and she too is scared and asks him to shoo it away and he is like but Guru dus it and she is like Amar wud do it and he is all mush and bechara Mohan shoo's it away and Megs cant stop laufing and he asks to look for clues elsewhere

Guru spots the goons again later outside nanhi's window and follows them and Jiji cums and brings ice cream for Nanhi and goons hide and meanwhile Guru spills oil and so as the goons try to get away they slip and Jiji and Nanhi are alerted and they start shouting chor chor and Renu and Sanjay cum there but the goons get away and Renu quips how they wud hv got nothing as she dusnt even have a gold set
her izzat wud hv been demolishedLOL

-Later Guru tells Jiji n Nanhi how he saved the day

-MM searching for clues and megs finds a gift that was Amars last to her on the day of the incident and she starts crying and Mohan flicks that cd away and hides it

-MM looking thru AM's pics and Megs shares a few secrets and takes the pics frm Mohan hand and tells how she has lived her life by marrying the one she luved and having two luvly kids and then losing Amar all emotions and feelings she has gone thru  and when i have so many memories i dont need anything and they r enuf for my lifetime and Mohan is irritated and changes the topic and asks abt the CD

-Police arrive and MM hide and Ved cums bk but he spots the police and hides and MMV get together in hiding finally and the police concludes the mission and says no one here and tells DN so and also the watchman

-nanhi feeling thirsty goes to get water as Jiji bua not waking up and she hears noise inside the house and goes to check and c's Renu's saree and goes and hugs her saying gud u came i was scared and it turns out to b the goon and they kidnap nanhi

-Precap- Megs says looks like this is the clue we were looking for and Mohan and Ved r there too

MM scenes were zabardust today Aww Mohan bechara ishq mein luta jaa raha ki ab to he cant take Megs ka not willing to look beyond syndrome ne more Broken Heart I HATE MeghaROFL

This Wed apparently NBT is completing a century so a few threads for u to chk out

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2990248

Celebrations thread and u can contribute in with sigs /VM's or just jump in and hv fun  whatever no rules as such LOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2989700

And Do Not Forget to comment on those profiles and hit the CMLOL

Edited by rdfan - 22 May 2012 at 9:52am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Chomelnash_mashahcirswarajgirkavitha_gurramJaiprinaninageshanirudhmamata279stupidestwatchBeau31nurulainprintysweetaishjagspaddypakshi-Swetha-madhubansenwhitepearlChytrasessyDee_76fatim30swavai2SupanpreetbablinishabipswutheringsecretkeeperDillikudishanu4Moner_RadioMR21Dew-dropSilentsoulbsingapuryshamilGiraffidaemisty85-RadhaMohan---Udhay--AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU-21st May-Aww Mohanerisms and Major Kidnappin!!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanu4

IF-Rockerz

shanu4

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 d update. Awsome episode full with thrill and once again amar chalisa. Breaking News: jis crime reporter se pura bhopal darta hai wo ek rat se darta hai. Lots of MM scenes was there in the episode. Poor mohan bechara kitna khush tha megha ki photos ko dekh kar par ye khushi b megha se bardasht nahi hui aur de diya ek lamba chaura bhasan mohan ko that she had already lived many lifes i.e. Jise pyar kiya usse shaadi ki...and bla..bla...(but, she was really looking gorgeous in that dancing pose photo, in that time i was also thinking that kaash main kisi tarah yeh photo apne paas le aata). Oh mohan, kis se pyar kar baitha tu ji se tere pyar aur teri feelings ki koi kadr hi nahi hai. Loved mohan when he talking to himself that " mr. Perfect k saath comparison kiya to maara jayega". When ever megha speaks , she only speaks amar chalisa- amar aise the, amar waise the, amar hote to aisa karte...and many more. Sach main mohan kitna irritate hota hoga ye sab sun k. Thank god, they finally escaped from the police but, the worst thing in all this that nanhi kidnap ho gayi. Guru ne to alert b kiya tha but, i think that ki guru ka mobile ab b nanhi k paas hai and this is only the ray of hope in search of nanhi. Precap was nice. The trio MMP got some clue in that house. Waiting 4 today's episode.     

Edited by Raone - 21 May 2012 at 7:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2--Udhay--

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
What a thrilling episode, with so many nail-biting sequences!! OMG today's episode was an intense, edge of the seat thriller!! We got an adorable MM scene in the beginning of the episode.. MM rocked as usual.. Guru, u were the saviour!! He was pleasantly intelligent and shooed away those goons.. Jiji bua shouldn't have slept so carelessly like this, especially today, as Guru had warned her about some strangers roaming around their house..!!Nanhi always keep a fully filled water bottle with u when u go to sleep, see what happened today!! Oh, God, both MM are equally scared of Mouse.. LoL!! The aggressive way in which Mohan drove away that Mouse was super funny, in an otherwise serious Episode.. Megha looks absolutely gorgeous in those pics where she had posed some dance steps.. Beautiful.. After Police arrived, Megha was completed Panicking, and mohan took charge of the situation and handled the terrified Megha and and equally terrified, trembling Papaji, brilliantly.. Somehow, the trio, managed to escape Police.. But Alas! Our darling baby, Nanhi is kidnapped!! Precap shows that MM and Papaji got some clues which they were looking for, They are thrilled about it.. Hmm, but they are not aware that sweet dear Nanhi is kidnapped!! Fantastic episode, looking forward to the next one!!

Edited by Udhay - 21 May 2012 at 11:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mamata279Beau31Dee_76swavai2madhubansenshanu4-RadhaMohan-

Susheta

IF-Dazzler

Susheta

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
... Dhinka chika ... Im starting here only from now on for wednesday!... Party ... Hoping for a dhansu tere ishq mein epi!... Wink...
I loved MM scenes today .. I could completely relate to mohan in the rat scene .. Egggxaztly me ..ROFL . Shukar hai guru saw those rascals ... Atleast he can identify them .. Wen megha nd mohn see those photos i loved tht scene esp .. But megha ne sare photos nhi dkhne diye use .. Unhappy papaji par thoda toh acha impression padega by tmrw i think .. Thankfully police avoided .. Nanhi ko they won't torture much i guess coz dinanath ko they have informd tht mohan has left bhopal .. Hopefully ... Tomorw they will get some imp clues ...
Dunnu what megha nd mohnls reaction will be after they come to know of nanhi ..
Naiccceee epsiode .. Waiting for nail bitting and edgy episodes henceforth ...

Edited by Susheta - 21 May 2012 at 12:06pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mamata279Dee_76swavai2madhubansenmisty85-RadhaMohan-

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Pooja Hug

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 21 May 2012 at 11:52am

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
thanksa lot

Giraffidae

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks puji for WU

nice episode spiderman rat se darta hein
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL mohan ne rat ko Aaise bhagaya jaise mohan rat ko nahi rat mohan ko bhaga raha ho ROFL

Amar Gatha suru suno sab dhyaan laga ke megha ki zubaaniLOL Confused
love birds vs police game chala aaj...mohan is so smart alsoWink

guru wow as always so smart.Clap

poor nanhiOuch

precap..don't know kya hoga ab.

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 21 May 2012 at 1:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76shanu4

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.