Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

If some particpants in the show can flaunt rules and do whatever they want and still be on the show then DC is welcome to explore all potentials and do whatever he wants on his show. Iam supportive 

yes di .I completly agree with u.
as meekashi only crying crying crying that dosnt mean she the only one who care for sameer.. as we have already seen DC is also concern about sameer..how he conforted sameer's parents..but we r ignoring all this .may b DC manipulative but that only benifing for others.I know in last meenakshi ,akshat ,sameer ,karishma ,angad everyone will be at winning side.everyone will get what they want..no one will think about DCCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DC's reality TV (Page 2)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Poonam, Apurva said it himself, everybody will have a different view on DC. let others have their take on DC, I have mine and shall stick to it as DC is phenomenal, I have no right to judge him as Iam also normal like characters shown on the show , none are black. All have shades and DC most unpredictable among the lotWink

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Poonam, DC lines to Sameer made more sense to make , I will not comment on others.DC at present does not need anybody but I do wish he bridges his differences with his Dad one day and starts loving him back .Smile

Edited by rekha03 - 22 May 2012 at 12:41am

shanti05

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Poonam, DC lines to Sameer made more sense to make , I will not comment on others.DC at present does not need anybody but I do wish he bridges his differences with his Dad one day and starts loving him back .Smile

me too.I want to know what happen to his past..really want to know what made dev to DC. there is one more angle roshni-DC. that also very interesting Embarrassed.hope CV bring that tooBig smile

asdpsanmol

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged

CVs have choosed DC as the medium through which they are showing us the reality of TV world.

How words, situations etc are twisted and placed out of context to give the normal audience a completely different picture  -  This aspect is shown clearly.

We the typical viewers of Telly soaps talk about off screen masti of our leads,  their chemistry etc.. This aspect is what DC is trying to show to us as love story of AkShi. Wether they really fall in love or not, good chemistry and loving looks etc between his lead dancers ensure TRPs.

Also we had news on MMS creating ripples some time back... That aspect is going to come next...

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 22 May 2012 at 5:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Some words from DC about the reality show, Pulled a portion from yesterday's episode..
His discussion with Roshini have us understanding what he has to prove with the way he wants the audience to see what THEY and ONLy THEY wish to seeBig smile

Mapping of the drama in reality shows and the drama we see in daily soaps or of screen in their  fans request is what the media, the PH and the channel showcases. Are we all requesting this and they show case that as our request is their command...

asdpsanmol

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
@Shanti: Before I post a reply to your post, let me introduce myself as a viewer.

I watch shows that have a unique concept and then I lose my interest along the way -- as I don't have the patience to watch the story-telling quality dip by each passing day.  Watch a show at a time. I don't watch show for the actors if I had, I would have seen Pyar Ki Ek Kahaani for Siddhant Karnick as  his brief appearance in the show Kismat completely blew me away (Still in love with the character of Madhav Merchant). I rarely watch reality shows and if I watch, I see only the performance and not the comments or the tears.

I, however, know that the majority love the drama and then there is a group that loves watching chemistry between the leads. Indian audience loves drama and emotions, being part of the industry for some time, DC knows how it all works. But, can one really read the mind of a viewer?

DC ideas may very well backfire too. In the show, he is shown as the brain behind the MMS. It creates the news but how many will be comfortable watching the show with such a content in real at prime time with family? As majority of the viewers is women.

All said and done: fiction is not fact but then it gets its ideas from facts. Smile I am loving this show -- though direction and production value still have to get better.

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
@an12345678 thanks for sharing ur views,
Will be back in a bitSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.