Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Dc's reality TV ..

And mapping with regular dramas

industry sucks up people for the name of talent and exploits them look at the dramas and the way the news shows take every daam incident and make a tamasha of it, DC giving akshi was in a way of putting that nothing comes when he wants work done, or want his show executed well, when shows take leaps due to stagnant stroyline, actors throw tantrums producer directors have their headache , roshini is a case of that with whatever she has problems , the show goes on and if she needs to do it she needs to be there..otherwise it is door out..they know, 

similarly when they show chemistry between lead dancers, and the public wants to see how they blend with each other will they not want to touch pace with some juicy stuff... What is with content and people wanting to see shows again and again then...every incident is  having the parameters which is ones own motion passed, you have led urself to do things consciously these are showcased only by you, and the execution is yours it's not to be blamed to others as you choose the path and the path defiantly has it's price to pay...

Similar cases are shown in sbs and sbb and all the leading television news channel , the show gives these angles whether you see in reality TV approach or in Dramas the blend is what viewers want to see and they come to check it out and as fans they beg to see so and so paired so and so did some cool stuff here so repeat them only..

Whatever DC is projecting he knows his work, the people who wish to see such moments are the audience, and the people who deliver are the characters of his drama, where they want to put a line is their problem, fame draws all this and that's what the show shows the clear picture with his drama and real incidences...

My post is to put forth what DC intends to do he is a showman and he needs audience, the audience are the ones who want to see a show to come back, to be ENTERTAINED...

Edited by shanti05 - 21 May 2012 at 9:35am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mcmohanApoorvaFanpoo_sanizorasdpsanmol_Rasha_SofnaTaiyonoimi-MamuKiBhanji-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DC's reality TV" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I could relate to what the precap DC and Roshini had a chat..
Maybe tomorrow it will be clearer as to what The audience wants ..

According to me his way of showing Reality TV with the drama is exactly what happens in the real sense .. How much is drama how much is real is his showing what more audience want is what they see in terms of need .. Every action here counts to what more the side of drama is unfolded in reality TV..
One day reality Tv and real drama based shows there will be no difference ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmol_Rasha_SofnaTaiyonoimi-MamuKiBhanji-

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
@Shanti05: A very well written post. Will post my reply to the post tomorrow. Smile Well-past-midnight here in India.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofnashanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Sure please  do.. Here I am trying to see different scenarios, Its really something to ponder about, This show teaches a lot interms of seeing the reality of all types of TV subjects so good to know everyone's view point Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolSofna-MamuKiBhanji-

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Fantastic post Shanti, I know ASA is more than a love story or human traits drama where I will not judge DC based on his past with his parents.
For me DC is showing reality of reality shows how shows are twisted  and manipulated for better trps be it reality or dramas. I know one drama where a superb actor was taken way later in the show to end show on a high.Wink I somewhere agree with DC and his moves to make his show a hit and I admire his superior brain which runs at jet speed.ClapCool

shanti05-MamuKiBhanji-

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
After seeing ASA n DC 's work I can say we are the viewers who want to see that .. ANd its proven and this show gives that keeping in mind... The twist and turns are exactly what is wanted..

Challenging it is a differnt criteria, The show deals with such things that as he says we come back again to see what the move is and this move is what we see or we challenge..
And yes abt the TRP and the useage of the actor very true, that is definitely what I also see whenever these is something debatable challenging DC motives.Smile

asdpsanmol-MamuKiBhanji-

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
If some particpants in the show can flaunt rules and do whatever they want and still be on the show then DC is welcome to explore all potentials and do whatever he wants on his show. Iam supportive 

poo_sshanti05

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
thanks di for opening this post..as always awesomely written.I agree with u whatever u say /write

I know many ppl would not b able to understand DC's character as its very complex...we already have past bio for all characters meenakshi,angad,akshat,karishma sameer but still there is no past info about DC..he is manipulative but deep down he is a emotional & sesitive person like all others ..he is hiding all this emotion under his glasses ..

asdpsanmolshanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.