Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

nj_SRKholic

IF-Rockerz

nj_SRKholic

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Wel ok nw i feel like speaking..
Wat was dis... D new title track al abt?..
Wel i loved d way it was ofcourse bt dnt u guyz feel k taani ka character abhi abhi introduce hua he aur usi ko jyaada footage di jaa rahi he?.. I mean luk at it swaron to n oder couples ko to ignore hi kar diya gaya he.. Usase acha to pehele ka track tha atleast sabko footage di gayi thi. M personally nt satisfied wid watevr palki has done wid d title... Wat i loved in it was d set designed.. Yeah dats fab... Amazing actually bt d footage part ne meko bahot hurt kiya..
Saying abt d epi..
Shivam evil he ya gud pata nahi chal pa raha he...
Ab miss taani kriya ghai banengi.. Lolz.. I mean luk at her n kriya arent dey totally 2 different personalities..
Gosh.. Lets c wat happens...
Speaking abt swaron.. Yeah m satisfied... Sharon jab confuse hoti he bahot cute lagti hena...
N reyam ka chudial vala part 2 was awesum...
Bt frankly speaking if v r ready 2 accept taani dat doesnt mean k cv's should totally strt giving her all d footage coz fr deir kind info swaron also holds equal importance for d trp ratings...
Satisfied wid swaron bt nt at all happy wid taani... Ab taani banegi kriya.. Dream on... Itz total shit...
Shee... Saw d title track n felt wat d heck... Direct centre pa liya usne... Eeewww...!!!...

Taarey lovers sry... Bt cnt hold bak 2dae... Itzz really hurting lyk hell...

Miss u kriyaansh...
Arsha vl alwayz b d best...
Are yaar kahipe bhi swaron ya baaki k couples nahi dikh rahe wen d show strts... Mujhe nahi accha laga bas... Itna direct change nahi karna chahiye palki ne updar se she chipking rey means d pose tab to i was like f**k of d3...
Swaron he isliye v r watching even baaki k talented people he isliye v r still stuck 2 it...
Poor rey.. Ab uske character ko bhi taani k side me leke chale jayenge... I dnt knw wat dhell's happening...
Usase accha ye tha k naye character ko introduce karne se accha nayi kriya ko khada karte.. Hum jyada satisfied hote... Atleast hume kriya to dikhati instead of taani... I knw no1 cn replace shakti bt fhirb it would hav been btr if it was kriya ...oder kriya...
Hate cv's lyk hell...

Edited by namratajadhav - 21 May 2012 at 8:35am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ramya26dn-star-FrozenRain-Arsha1994kittu_arshaHPHolic-3maraudersnigdha_arshaZehnaseeb.The007ShivaniHawaaPotanjali22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New title track..." in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snigdha_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

snigdha_arsha

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged

I dnt kno wat they're planning to do...

Y for dis taani they r changing everything yaar...she is not a icon or a person wid huge fan following to do so...

It feels as if they wanted us to make sure dat Shakti wont return back n then promote d title song...just think...shakti left day before yesterday n today a new title track..

It was as if they wanted her to go..

Thank God I dint watch dat Crap piece there on d screen at d starting..

N taani becoming Kriya...dat was really expected one!!!!I expected dis from d very beginning from d cv's n palki..

Hats Off Palki...!!!!!

Only u shud kno wat u r gaining thru dis..

Im so happy dat I stopped watching D3...

Kriyaansh r d best, Taani n Rey hope dis pair falls down n ShiTa comes up.

Rey, I dnt want to see ur new changes in ur character..

I loved d way you were..

..Kriyaansh Forever..

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 21 May 2012 at 8:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tantrums..-FrozenRain-kittu_arshanj_SRKholic

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
i agree with u...the set was really good..but taani didnt deserved much footage..swaron were deserving the footage more than taani... but m happy for AJS that he got the needed screen space!
miss ArSha and KriYansh!

Edited by Love_Kunwar - 21 May 2012 at 8:26am

--Rumeli--Rafznj_SRKholicsnigdha_arsha

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
S i saw the track.The concept was gud but true Tanni was given more screen space than the rest.
Missed Shaks in itOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nj_SRKholicsnigdha_arsha

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_Kunwar

i agree with u...the set was really good..but taani didnt deserved much footage..swaron were deserving the footage more than taani... but m happy for AJS that he got the needed screen space!
miss ArSha and KriYansh!

I missed Shakti .. and SwaRon and Rey .. the Power trio deserved to be in the center .. not that TAANI Dead Because all the fans watch for either SwaRon or Rey. Who watches for TAANI !?!! Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-lyfisbeautifulSawyer_Tomnj_SRKholicsnigdha_arshaZehnaseeb.HawaaPot

nj_SRKholic

IF-Rockerz

nj_SRKholic

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Are yaar kahipe bhi swaron ya baaki k couples nahi dikh rahe wen d show strts... Mujhe nahi accha laga bas... Itna direct change nahi karna chahiye palki ne updar se she chipking rey means d pose tab to i was like f**k of d3...
Swaron he isliye v r watching even baaki k talented people he isliye v r still stuck 2 it...
Poor rey.. Ab uske character ko bhi taani k side me leke chale jayenge... I dnt knw wat dhell's happening...
Usase accha ye tha k naye character ko introduce karne se accha nayi kriya ko khada karte.. Hum jyada satisfied hote... Atleast hume kriya to dikhati instead of taani... I knw no1 cn replace shakti bt fhirb it would hav been btr if it was kriya ...oder kriya...
Hate cv's lyk hell...

-FrozenRain-RafzHPHolic-3snigdha_arsha

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Originally posted by Love_Kunwar

miss ArSha and KriYansh!

I missed Shakti .. and SwaRon and Rey .. the Power trio deserved to be in the center .. not that TAANI Dead Because all the fans watch for either SwaRon or Rey. Who watches for TAANI !?!! Dead
honestly speaking i watch only for Rey but i like SwaRon.. even i dont watch for taani.
i meant to say that taani didnt deserved to be in the limelight.. power trio deserved! 
but ab kya kare... CVs ko kon samjhaye!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafznj_SRKholicsnigdha_arsha

HPHolic-3

IF-Rockerz

HPHolic-3

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u,the set was good but they give taani so much footage i mean baki sab toh uske samne juniour artist lag rahe the...no one can take kria's place.kriyansh r the bestest couple

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nj_SRKholicsnigdha_arsha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top