Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nemitha

nemitha

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
who is meenakshi pair in ASA?

akshat or dc or alen 
plz tell me????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "iam new& i have one question" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
To be honest, this story is not about love stories... so love angle is not priority.

At this point of time DC is trying to create a love story between Meenakshi and Akshat.

At the same time, he also identified/pointed/noted that Alan is also having soft spot towards Meenakshi.

If you have any questions, please post them in the helpdesk thread... Need not open new posts.Smile

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 21 May 2012 at 7:58am

nemitha

nemitha

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
oh ok ok thanks for the info:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFan

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

You are welcome... Please sharing your views...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.