CD ka kamaal in Na Bole Tum... Article

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
*VB NOTE*

TC articles are not allowed to be posted on IF. You are welcome to post a 4-5 line paraphrased summary of the article but copy/pasting the article verbatim is not allowed.

Thank you.

Regards,
NBT Dev. Team

Edited by -Fivr- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
As expected it's a murder not accident... I'm eagerly waiting for this mystery to unfold...
Thanx for sharing.
crazy87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But I am really confused as to why Mohan doesn't share the evidence found with Megha and Ved...As this case is more important and related to Megha and Ved than Mohan...I am afraid that this decision of Mohan doesn't backfires...
shamil thumbnail
thanks for sharing
I hope this doesnt create misunderstanding between MM though.May be he hides it to save them from danger
shamil thumbnail
tellychakkar ppl always come up with interesting articles while IF usually is more interested in writing articles on lame twists in *cough cough* shows
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing!! I'm eagerly waiting to see the coming episodes.. So according to the article, MM and papaji are safe, they won't get caught by Police.. Thanks.. While all websites are coming up with articles, for this interesting plot, I wonder why IF is mum about this.. Edited by Udhay - 11 years ago
Supanpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.. Oh so it's a murder not
accident. But why mohan hiding evidence form megha and papa ji
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I too don't understand why mohan would hide the evidence. I think maybe if they know that he was murdered in that situation when police are coming there, Megha and FIL can get emotional, which will not help in that situation. After escaping from the cops, he may reveal. 

misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

I too don't understand why mohan would hide the evidence. I think maybe if they know that he was murdered in that situation when police are coming there, Megha and FIL can get emotional, which will not help in that situation. After escaping from the cops, he may reveal. 

I think his doubt would get more strong after getting one more evidence ... but that might not be enough to prove his murder so for the time being he'll try to keep these things to himself so that megha & FIL don't feet hurt.
.Umsasl. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing. Waiting for epi