India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

of jackets and chocolate cake!

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 2:19am | IP Logged
any comments on this topic?? hmmm? as usual... a topic just popped into my head and i want to know what you guys make of it...!LOL

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Yep Sugar,

Jackets cause, Angad threw his jacket on Kripa, the first time they met at the Outhouse, thinking her to be their new maid, and poor Kripa actually washed and ironed it out for him!!!

And Angad looks like a Million Dollors when in his sexy Denim Jackets!!!

Chocolate Cake cause, Angad loves them and Kripa hates them, but she still had it, apparently because Dadi baked it, but obviously because Angad likes it!

And who won't love a guy who loves chocolae Cake.....Angad is getting cuter & cuter day by day!

Cheers,

Chilly

sa*ra Senior Member
sa*ra
sa*ra

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillyflakes

Chocolate Cake cause, Angad loves them and Kripa hates them, but she still had it, apparently because Dadi baked it, but obviously because Angad likes it!

And who won't love a guy who loves chocolae Cake.....Angad is getting cuter & cuter day by day!

i personali thought kripa's reaction 2 dadi's "angad ka yeh favourite hai" was 1 of retaliation ....not necc becos she actuali h8s chocolate cake

but yep love both jackets n chocolate cake ...the jackets (esp denim) cos of angad **faint** Wink n as 4 chocolate ...well thats always been my weakness ...but its cute 2 know that even a guy (esp 1 which is body-conscious) would indulge in chocolate! …he reali is 1 puzzle of a character …never fails 2 amaze Big smile

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Hi,

I agree with sugar-sweet. Kripa likes chocolate cake but just because angad likes it, she'll try her best to hate it. Jackets? They symbolize Angad's fast lifestyle and his attitude!

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

chocolate............i step towards love............im sure kirpa loves chocolate cake ( i love them....but my dadi doesnt bake them.....my sis does....n they r awesome and yummy.....okay im hungryLOL)

jacket----arrogant ANGAD......well dats wot came to my mind Confused

kariya!

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Denim Jacket................Wow!! Hunks look good in denims and Angad esp  looks Hot in that  twilled cotten (denim) jacket!! It goes with his fast paced life.

Chocolate cake...........Angad is just irresistible like the chocolate cake!!

This goes to show that Angad is hard and rough like the denim from outside but soft from inside like the cc.

Kripa devi, will be quick in  realizing  this and soon  going to fall for the Denim clad sinful Chocolate cake!!!

Cheers

Mink

anjali_angel Senior Member
anjali_angel
anjali_angel

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 1:03am | IP Logged

i agree... kripa loves chocolate cake . she said it only bcuz dadi said angad loves chocolate. neways i cant think anyone not liking chocolate cake. its generally every1s favLOL

jackets.hmmm????.. as nitica said . symbolises attitude & angad looks simply cool in it!!Cool

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 1:09am | IP Logged

aren't we forgetting sumthing?

like LIGHTERS... for instance???Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top