Phir Subah Hogi

Aditya's criteria of identifying people : amazing

nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 Hey guys Wat d hell is wrong with our so called male lead..  He is making it sound as though thakurs(particularly his dad) are innocent 5 yr olds who needs to teach that 2 plus 2 equals 4. 
 I mean how can he blame bedini for destroying his family ,  his father was equally sick as beauty made him forget his wife & son. & lets jus say  it was a bedini's fault , how can he take it out on every person from that caste, as if men don't dump their wives in cities for their gf...
  Yes his past is pathetic but one can do better with his memories than to shouting out guts at a girl who didn't did any harm to you apparently
 Sugni have a gud reason to hate thakurs but she took her time when deciding about Vikram , but Aditya can't differentiate b/w persons. & moreover he is indifferent to whats happening in his village, he don't care if someone is punished for no fault.          Sorry but AMRITA IS WAY TOO MATURE &SENSITIVE than him(if they don't mess with her character of course)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wanna knw what u guys reckon???  Pls share
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is the problem I have too.  A lot of his words to Sugni reeked of chauvinism.  It's one thing to blame the bedni who broke his family. But the way he grouped all the women together and said they lure the men, blah blah blah blah blah.
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Honestly I am mega disappointed today ..Aditya as a character has again failed to deliver and the most appalling fact is that his chauvinism is growing day by day and as character he makes me wonder how can be so insensitive..I too agree Amrita if far far better
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hes hurt and has never come to terms with his issues with his father. he never really visited the village probably because of the raw emotions and the only reason he came was cause they thought his uncle had broken his leg and thought he was needed there. 

he is stil angry and hurt and needs someone to hlep him. vikram has helped as much as he could but the scars are still there. 

all the characters are raw in this show. noone is cookie cutter good or cookie cutter evil. which is what makes this show appealing 
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nobo

Hey guys Wat d hell is wrong with our so called male lead..  He is making it sound as though thakurs(particularly his dad) are innocent 5 yr olds who needs to teach that 2 plus 2 equals 4. 
 I mean how can he blame bedini for destroying his family ,  his father was equally sick as beauty made him forget his wife & son. & lets jus say  it was a bedini's fault , how can he take it out on every person from that caste, as if men don't dump their wives in cities for their gf...
  Yes his past is pathetic but one can do better with his memories than to shouting out guts at a girl who didn't did any harm to you apparently
 Sugni have a gud reason to hate thakurs but she took her time when deciding about Vikram , but Aditya can't differentiate b/w persons. & moreover he is indifferent to whats happening in his village, he don't care if someone is punished for no fault.          Sorry but AMRITA IS WAY TOO MATURE &SENSITIVE than him(if they don't mess with her character of course)

@nobo, 
Same thing I wrote more than 10 days back - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/56990315�

I haven't watched today's episode yet (the show isn't exciting enough to make me watch it ASAP), so did he do samething again today?!

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Word to your post...Adi is some one who just blames bedinis for all his miseries...may be her father was trapped by a bedini but how can he just say that all teh bedinis r like the same...how can he generalize them...Atleast Amrita is trying to make an impact n change the customs without even being a part of the village...but Adi is from the village n he is an victim of this custom...so why cant he stood up n go against it...
And in recent epi...he is so irritating...he is not even ready to know what is happening in his village...

Edited by MR21 - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I think he has a one sided view and only thinks of his and his mother suffering blaming all the Bedni tribe and their culture, still in his self pity and did not grow out of it mentally despite his years, he has no insight into the problems of the otherside. I think he will continue with this till something devasting happens to him and he knows about the other side.  Will future show (just my guess) the mad Bedni's  problem is something to do with his family. Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
daffodil81 thumbnail
I think Adi blames all the bedinis as one bedini ruined his mother's life & his too,he thinks these women are meant to destroy a family & snatch away the husbands from their wives, he failed to see that his father was equally interested in the bedini but he is putting all the blame on the other women & not his father.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Adi might now understand bedini problem ...but blamin only them is not fair . His father was grown up & to decided weather to be with bedini or wife ...if there is any other story yet to surface than his action would be justfied otherwise ...it looks completely one sided views