Bade Acche Laggte Hai

DOTW : RaYa or RaSha n **Ya????

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hola folks
I am here with this week's

now to be discussed :
so below is da original  DOTW but now we see there is a more severe issue??
this was supposed to be a mature love story of our very own RaYa but seems there's gonna be a nasty change in the storyline as per many articles... Mr.Xx with Priya n Ayesha with Ram... yuucckkk...!!!๐Ÿคข

so guies the question is  RaYa or RaSha n **Ya???? to be or not to be??

original DOTW

hey ya BALHians.. how r you all doing?? not good, I know... our januable RaYa are going through such a bad phase.. how can we be goodcrybaby
how ever guies as we all know our rock star BALH is influenced from the play PATRANI by Imtiaz Patel...
last week we hv all seen our Patrani.. our very own Golu's Goli in action drumplayso.. something is definitely cooking inside her head
,๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช she would not let Niharika go away so easily.. after all she is Mrs.Priya Ram Kapoor:dance::dance::dance::dance:
to be very  honest her plan is some what confusing me๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• i mean if she wants to save Ram's property, m sure he will write it to her any way.. so why the divorce funda??:Huh?::Huh?::Huh?: and with that how is she gonna expose Niharika?? :confused::confused::confused:Ram has been shown very sensible in this case... take a bow CVs for shaping up his character well Thumb UpThumb UpThumb Up but in the precap for Monday we hv seen our Punjab da puttarbhangrabhangra already loosing it RantingRantingn decided to test his beloved wife WallbashWallbashWallbashoh well Golu adamant n Goli stays behind..? impossibleTongueTongue  after all Kapoor khandan's badi bahu.. how can she step behindClapClapClap so Priya plays her own stubbornness... haaiiyyeee that lil nok jhok of RaYa reminded me of the initial BAH days...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ sighhh**

any way now the question is how long??
*How long is Priya gonna watch Ram hving unhealthy food, popping in
  pills and inflict his health??

*How long is she gonna act careless??

*Will our PATRANI be able to ignore all this and play strong exposing
   Niharika all by her own??

*Or will she break down and accept her love for Ram once again??
love0046love0046
  convince him on her side and give Niharika her dues??

plz share your views guies... hoping to see a lot of participation
:thank you 2:
Edited by Anamika163 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for opening this topic Anu. Priya is left with no other option but to stay adamant on her stand to get a divorce from Ram...she has given him so much love and care that he too has started reciprocating his love for her...he is ready to give everything he has earned to her...and the dialogue 'mere pyaar ki bahut sasti keemat nikala hai tumne' showed how much he loved her...I think its now Priya's duty to take advantage of his love- she should have recorded the truth when Dr. Jayesh spoke about Niharika's past...probably Ram could have believed her if she could have played that conversation...because the pain and agony of Dr.Jayesh was so true that it was not impossible for anyone to not believe him. Yeh property bachane ke chakkar me Priya Ram se bahut door chali jaa rahi hai lekin mujhe yakeen hai ki Priya kuch kar dikhayegi lekin sawaal to yeh hai ki yeh sab kab hoga show me? ... leap bhi hone wali hai...lagta hai ki Ekta ji ne naye serial ki shooting shuru kar di hai BALH ko chodke ๐Ÿ˜ญ...hope everything goes fine this week...khushi ki baat yehi hai ki Natasha ne apni galti suhdar li hai aur Karthik ke paas chali gayi... Edited by TVserialfreak - 11 years ago
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great topic for the discussion of the week Anu Di๐Ÿ˜ณ
yeah, Priya's plan is confusing me as well, don't know if she has plan against Nih, then why tis divorce thingy?๐Ÿ˜•
i think  even once if Ram has those parathas and pills, she'll loose it!.Probably she'll act careless for some more time but plan it the other way round so Ram's health is not inflicted
Don't know what CVs have planned, but i want the breaking-down part soon

Maybe we'll be more clear on this after today's episode๐Ÿค”
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
but Kish... if Priya stick to be adamant.. Ram bhi toh nehi manne wala... i mean how will she react seeing him doing all da unhealthy stuffs... how long will she refrain herself from break down?? after all she loves him na
TVserialfreak thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Anamika163

but Kish... if Priya stick to be adamant.. Ram bhi toh nehi manne wala... i mean how will she react seeing him doing all da unhealthy stuffs... how long will she refrain herself from break down?? after all she loves him na

Hmmm...woh to hai Anu...Priya ki zid Ram ki tabiyat par asar kar sakta hai...jab pati hi teek nahi hai to woh property ko bacha ke kya karegi?...ummeed karta hoon ki is track ko le jaane me CVs thode dimaag chalaye...aur mujhe Priya pe abhi tak bharosa hai ko woh Ram ko kuch hone nahi degi...lekin jab woh yeh sab natak jhel nahi payegi to zaroor toot jayegi...aur mera darr sirf yehi hai ki Ram us waqt uska saath de uski sacchai pe yakeen karke...
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Remember the words she told to dadi to be opposite of her in everything? I think she is gonna use this issue to stop Golu from having Aloo Parantha or she would definitely be having something up her sleeve regarding her husband's health habits. So lets us all wait and watch.
       Asking for divorce is the stupidiest option Priya has chosen. Instead she could have used other techniques to get hold of ram's property. And don't ask me the techniques. She might have asked Ram to transfer all the property in the name of a trust and it could be operated jointly by all the members of the family so that without the consent and acknowledgement of Ram and Priya and Dadi no one could take money for their personal usage. This way she could have protected Ram's money and also kept the enemies at bay. but yes, this would make the enemies more frustrated resulting in desperate measures by them and as a result some blunder might happen by them. So still u have hopes.
      Instead of pondering over divorce issues, Priya could take the help of Vikram and KK alongside Jayesh Karekar and get the proofs of Niharika's wrong doings. Involving these people is necessary because Jayesh Karekar knows what a kind of woman she is right from the starting and KK ji knows the extent of damage she has caused to her family. Involving Vikram is important because out of all these three people he alone is the one emotionally dearest to Ram and by being back in Kapoor Industries he gets a chance of bringing out the proofs of money mis usage by the 3 idiots.
    I really don't understand why Priya is wasting time when she has 3 pillars around her.
       And finally Anu thanks for this awesome topic.
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
areh yaar Chitra... well said yaar๐Ÿ‘ maine toh yeh socha hi nehi.. dadi can b a gr8 help ! n about the divorce thing i so agree with u but its defo done to create so called BT suspense
parulkhare13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hammm thanks jaan for opening this topic well i have lot's of confusion ๐Ÿ˜• i mean we know that our patrani is on war mode  but how is she going to do all this and i am completely agreed with @ ravichitra  
their are many ways to handle this  buy this way she is definitely going hurt herself ๐Ÿ˜ญand her golu ๐Ÿ˜ญwho is already losing his patience ๐Ÿ˜ฒ but one thing is that by this process she is trapping all three evil trio one by one they themselves are going towards digging the hole for themselves๐Ÿคฃ and indirectly our patrani is making everything all right like the way she solve nuts and kartik matter๐Ÿ‘ usmein matter bhi solve ho gaya and  niharika ๐Ÿ˜ thing that ya she is upto making ram hate her๐Ÿ˜‰ i mean humari patrani woh unhien kay teer say unhien pay war kar rahi hai and they are unaware of this and slowly heading towards  their end ๐Ÿ˜†
TVserialfreak thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ravichitra

Remember the words she told to dadi to be opposite of her in everything? I think she is gonna use this issue to stop Golu from having Aloo Parantha or she would definitely be having something up her sleeve regarding her husband's health habits. So lets us all wait and watch.

Asking for divorce is the stupidiest option Priya has chosen. Instead she could have used other techniques to get hold of ram's property. And don't ask me the techniques. She might have asked Ram to transfer all the property in the name of a trust and it could be operated jointly by all the members of the family so that without the consent and acknowledgement of Ram and Priya and Dadi no one could take money for their personal usage. This way she could have protected Ram's money and also kept the enemies at bay. but yes, this would make the enemies more frustrated resulting in desperate measures by them and as a result some blunder might happen by them. So still u have hopes.
      Instead of pondering over divorce issues, Priya could take the help of Vikram and KK alongside Jayesh Karekar and get the proofs of Niharika's wrong doings. Involving these people is necessary because Jayesh Karekar knows what a kind of woman she is right from the starting and KK ji knows the extent of damage she has caused to her family. Involving Vikram is important because out of all these three people he alone is the one emotionally dearest to Ram and by being back in Kapoor Industries he gets a chance of bringing out the proofs of money mis usage by the 3 idiots.
    I really don't understand why Priya is wasting time when she has 3 pillars around her.
       And finally Anu thanks for this awesome topic.

I too agree with you Chitra didi...a point well presented by you...take a bow ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anu will def post on this DOTW tmmrow(as am too tired today).. Btw i also need to to read ur FF from start to finish.. Please give me a day or two to respond..