Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE CUTE KIND...!

sugar plum thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
An embarassing moment in the washroom... was all it took to add another link to this long chain of pretty cute events... why are these 2 always having to share some tense, face-reddening moments? it's getting SOOO unbearably enjoyable that i want to record every single episode... but unfortunately i'm already running out of cassettes... gotta transfer these recordings to a cd!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar plum thumbnail
i dunno if she's being a hypocrite dinks... she just feels uncomfortable around angad and so she used a formal word like 'aap'!πŸ˜†
chillyflakes thumbnail

Dinky seems to have a strong dislike for KripaπŸ˜‰ Aisa kyon Dinkyji???

To be honest, I like Kripa as a character, but not as much as I like Angad and Prithvi! Kripa is not exactly hypocritical, but as Sugar correctly said, she is very uncomfortable and awkward around Angad.....and bumping into the guy whom you have dreamt about all your teenage years and then recently slapped the living daylights out of him, in a Bathroom, when you are just half-clad, is not, er, exactly the kind of situation, many girls would like to be in!

Hence, I guess, in the ensuing chaos and embarassment, Kripa uttered ''Aap'' instead of the normal ''Tum''.......

But what I found cutest about the Bathroom Scene, was the fact, that, Angad was equally embarassed as Kripa was! It was really sweet when Angad wraps the towel around his bare chest as soon as he sees Kripa standing in front of him.......how can anyone call this guy anything but decent!

But he is a cheeky lot, no doubt about that!

Cheers,

Chilly

PS : I think Angad & Kripa are going to have some of their most romantic moments at the Outhouse and at Dadi's home.....she seems to almost push Kripa and Angad togetherπŸ˜‰

sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

v tru chilly ...n reali am lookin fwd 2 such moments ...dadi is playing a bit of a match-maker, esp wen advising kripa as she was leaving that she shud not judge angad so quik ...

n dinky sweetie kripa didn't use the word 'aap or tum' wen she asked angad 2 pass her tracksuit ...she plainly said 'mera woh tracksuit deh denge please' 😊...it goes 2 show that hamari dinky ko kripa pasand nahi hai πŸ˜‰

AUK2 thumbnail

ummmm I wonder why?πŸ˜›

punjabiprincess thumbnail
I agree with you chillyflakes, but I must say that the washroom scene was too cute. The looks on Angad's face through out the entire scene was just too good. And I also loved the scene when Dadi asks both of them to sit down and eat the cake. It was so cute. And the scene when Angad gives ride to the old man instead of Kripa and then he was waiting for her laying to his car. To make it short I just loved the last espoide, it was just too cute.😳
prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
chilly flakes- i totally understand wat ur trying to say and i agree with u a hundred percent!!!i like kripa the character- but not Neha Bamb the actress....
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
my fav. scene was when Angad told dadi that he is leaving and dadi angrily said "Beth jao"..the way he got scared n sat down was soooo cute..he looked like a little boy who's scared of his dadi...n i loved the way Angad was laying down on his car waiting for Kripa that shows he is a decent man but a little bit egoistic....over all yesterday episode was superb.... im sooo addicted to this serial that i wait untill 2:00AM to watch it 'coz i come home at 9:00PM and sometimes i am not able to wake up in the morning to go to my classes 😳
sugar plum thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
when are they going to get back together... angad's tears hurt Me more than him
maya123 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: dinky21

buti noticed one very sick thing of kripa...
when she asked angad for her track suit..she used "aap" n stuff...with all respect...so hypocritical.. 😑

this is going to sound so bitchy but here goes.

your first few posts on ekta calling 'ektaji' all with respect and then and then someone made a remark on this and you were back to ekta.

similar na?

get off kripa's back!

Maya