India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE CUTE KIND...!

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 2:17am | IP Logged
An embarassing moment in the washroom... was all it took to add another link to this long chain of pretty cute events... why are these 2 always having to share some tense, face-reddening moments? it's getting SOOO unbearably enjoyable that i want to record every single episode... but unfortunately i'm already running out of cassettes... gotta transfer these recordings to a cd!

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 2:33am | IP Logged
i dunno if she's being a hypocrite dinks... she just feels uncomfortable around angad and so she used a formal word like 'aap'!LOL
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Dinky seems to have a strong dislike for KripaWink Aisa kyon Dinkyji???

To be honest, I like Kripa as a character, but not as much as I like Angad and Prithvi! Kripa is not exactly hypocritical, but as Sugar correctly said, she is very uncomfortable and awkward around Angad.....and bumping into the guy whom you have dreamt about all your teenage years and then recently slapped the living daylights out of him, in a Bathroom, when you are just half-clad, is not, er, exactly the kind of situation, many girls would like to be in!

Hence, I guess, in the ensuing chaos and embarassment, Kripa uttered ''Aap'' instead of the normal ''Tum''.......

But what I found cutest about the Bathroom Scene, was the fact, that, Angad was equally embarassed as Kripa was! It was really sweet when Angad wraps the towel around his bare chest as soon as he sees Kripa standing in front of him.......how can anyone call this guy anything but decent!

But he is a cheeky lot, no doubt about that!

Cheers,

Chilly

PS : I think Angad & Kripa are going to have some of their most romantic moments at the Outhouse and at Dadi's home.....she seems to almost push Kripa and Angad togetherWink

sa*ra Senior Member
sa*ra
sa*ra

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:40am | IP Logged

v tru chilly ...n reali am lookin fwd 2 such moments ...dadi is playing a bit of a match-maker, esp wen advising kripa as she was leaving that she shud not judge angad so quik ...

n dinky sweetie kripa didn't use the word 'aap or tum' wen she asked angad 2 pass her tracksuit ...she plainly said 'mera woh tracksuit deh denge please' Smile...it goes 2 show that hamari dinky ko kripa pasand nahi hai Wink

AUK2 Newbie
AUK2
AUK2

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 7:10am | IP Logged

ummmm I wonder why?Tongue

punjabiprincess Senior Member
punjabiprincess
punjabiprincess

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:00am | IP Logged
I agree with you chillyflakes, but I must say that the washroom scene was too cute. The looks on Angad's face through out the entire scene was just too good. And I also loved the scene when Dadi asks both of them to sit down and eat the cake. It was so cute. And the scene when Angad gives ride to the old man instead of Kripa and then he was waiting for her laying to his car. To make it short I just loved the last espoide, it was just too cute.Embarrassed
prakriti IF-Dazzler
prakriti
prakriti

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:18am | IP Logged
chilly flakes- i totally understand wat ur trying to say and i agree with u a hundred percent!!!i like kripa the character- but not Neha Bamb the actress....
saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:20am | IP Logged
my fav. scene was when Angad told dadi that he is leaving and dadi angrily said "Beth jao"..the way he got scared n sat down was soooo cute..he looked like a little boy who's scared of his dadi...n i loved the way Angad was laying down on his car waiting for Kripa that shows he is a decent man but a little bit egoistic....over all yesterday episode was superb.... im sooo addicted to this serial that i wait untill 2:00AM to watch it 'coz i come home at 9:00PM and sometimes i am not able to wake up in the morning to go to my classes Embarrassed

Go to top