Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Mohan's hearty hair filcks + Papaji's realisation

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pakshi

pakshi

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Has anyone noticed Mohan' flicks (hair strands)Blushing on his forehead during Thali bajao andolan.ROFL..i.e. when he bangs the vessel...!! It has come in a form of a heart..almost.Heart 
I lykkedd ittt...Cool

Also..do you guys think that during this Bhopal trip...Papaji will understand that Mohan actually loves Megha...??? & if he does realise this...Will he think that Mohan will be a good support for Megha and kids (1 instance is when he was able to console Nanhi well) or will he just get angrier on Mohan for loving Megha??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105madhubansenSmeera123-RadhaMohan---Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohan's hearty hair filcks + Papaji's realisation" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
he is always looking meethaBlushing
and pahele papa ji ko ye to pata chal ne do he is good man...LOL pahele ye pata chal gaya mohan is fida on his bahoo to mohan ko bhopal ke ghar mein band kar ke papaji or megha chale jaayegeROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pakshi-Swetha-madhubansen-Deb-

kavmuks

Goldie

kavmuks

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Today's episode was Anjan Srivastav's episode.. he was too good .. he is very senior actor but I think for coming scene to serious he overshadowed everyone.

We do not appreciate senior characters.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen-Deb-

-Deb-

IF-Rockerz

-Deb-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavmuks

Today's episode was Anjan Srivastav's episode.. he was too good .. he is very senior actor but I think for coming scene to serious he overshadowed everyone.

We do not appreciate senior characters.

yaa thts ryt...

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
You are expecting more than meLOL. I will be happy if FIL starts seeing mohan as good person. Thats enough. He doesn't have to realise about mohan's love and all. If he sees that mohan loves her now, he will not like mohan. He will get more angry on him. So first let him know that mohan is good person and not a lafange types that they think. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.