Aasman Se Aage

AkShi:Reactions post DC's Kiss Charade :S

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged

As we all have seen in the new promo that DC has pulled an evil gimmick this time on AkShi but whats even more intriguing is the reactions of AkShi after thatConfused. As shown in the promo both AkShi are well surrounded with media throwing all types of Embarrasing questions at themOuch

What particularly holds my interest is the fact that how would it effect the realtionship of Akshat and Meenakshi. Post the sameer fiasco both had grown closer to each other and were going strong. I loved that one sequence in their dance when meenakshi kinda gets lost in her own space and he is the one who handles her and makes her dance after that, eternal momentEmbarrassed. But i would stick to the topicLOL and that is what possible effects  would this conspiracy have on AkShi's new found Friendship(a possesive one i must sayLOL!)

Would this lead to a permanent crack in their friendhsip or would it convert them to the same cold blooded virtues for each other Or another possible outcome i can think of is a stronger bond even though i think its very unlikelyLOL. i wish that they stand beside each other and handle the situation with the needed maturity because in the middle of all this i m anticpating a huge misunderstanding plot somehow, maybe meenakshi's family might disapprove of her being in the show after this Kiss Game or may be meenakshi might have a wrong impression of Akshat, or may be she overhears him saying something wrong about her (that would be pathetically clichedSleepy).
With tonnes of such question buzzing in my mind i thought of posting this question on my first visit to this forumSmile. BTW am Aarti, a new ASA fanCool.

Do put your two cents here *shaking the Dabba of two centsROFL*

Edited by kajen - 21 May 2012 at 4:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

INTOXIAHCATEDlakshyasssApoorvaFan-MamuKiBhanji-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AkShi:Reactions post DC's Kiss Charade :S" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshyasss

IF-Rockerz

lakshyasss

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Good question...i am too confused but i guess reading DC'S mind he has something in store i guess this would lead in Akshat making Meenakshi wipe her tears and by making her know that he can't see her in tears like in a prince charming and damsel in distress tale according to which if one goesCool
Or i guess pehle takraar fir pyaar...track shall we come acrossDay Dreaming

Whatever happens i am ready for exploring this Dc's made love story and dialogue will be DC milaye jodi...ROFLthen usual ram milaye/banaye jodi

Nizza
GD postWink

Edited by lakshyasss - 21 May 2012 at 5:49am

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Gosh! I had enough Q.after yesterday's epi now these new ones after the promo..:S

Don't want to think anymore..Sidha Epi dekhte haiROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFan

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Gosh! I had enough Q.after yesterday's epi now these new ones after the promo..:S

LOLROFLROFLROFL 
That does sound like a solution to meLOL...btw piyu do u remember me lol ConfusedLOL

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyasss

Good question...i am too confused but i guess reading DC'S mind he has something in store i guess this would lead in Akshat making Meenakshi wipe her tears and by making her know that he can't see her in tears like in a prince charming and damsel in distress tale according to which if one goesCool
Or i guess pehle takraar fir pyaar...track shall we come acrossDay Dreaming

Whatever happens i am ready for exploring this Dc's made love story and dialogue will be DC milaye jodi...ROFLthen usual ram milaye/banaye jodi

Nizza
GD postWink

ROFLROFL DC milayi jodiROFLROFL
Dangerous Comerade  aka DC milayi jodi kaisa rahegaWinkLOL
Ahhh this show is so damn unpredictable..surprises await us...or shocks LOL
lets see if it goes the fairy tale ways or shows us a whole new tangent of loveBig smile...and undoubtetely we are set to board the flight of dc's made love story and enjoy the ride with jhatakas and matkas ROFL

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Originally posted by piya2025

LOLROFLROFLROFL 
That does sound like a solution to meLOL...btw piyu do u remember me lol ConfusedLOL
Ofcourse I do remember you ArtiTongue& yup we can do "this" only,otherwise mental hospital 'll be awaiting us.Waise be this days they are doing good bussiness & all thanks to the crazzy TV show makers.ConfusedLOL

kajen

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
and i just noticed in place of piya i wrote piyu lol...my mistake :P

-MamuKiBhanji-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.