Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Aarti: word...:) its like movie murder.. First time you enjoy it fullest... Then its all mood kharab..:(
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

jst watched it.. totally hot!   Ram-Priya need to learn how to soar temperature without shedding clothes!

awesome scenes.. laying the mat and throwing pillows.. rolling over each other.. under duvet ☺️..

naughtiest romance and very natural chemistry.. 😳.. SK luks.. so delicious and KK luks too dazzling!.. AshNi at their best !

even thr off screen chemistry was fun to watch.. luks like everybody njoyed doing this sequence..

scenes wud surely require CPR!πŸ˜†

haila.. aab main update kaise karungi.. ISSHH πŸ˜³
daffodil81 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

haila.. aab main update kaise karungi.. ISSHH πŸ˜³

Tanu i am looking forward to ur post tonight... make it a detailed one & dont miss any details.
Sonni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS:)) Plss the link??
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
while its true tht the fun is lost if u watch beforehand.. bt thn its anticipation raises more heartbeats!  and the question is can u resist.. if so how long?πŸ˜†

cant believe Nidhi was getting so mischeviously bold.. Ashu was completely bowled over!  Nidhi leading the way yet again!πŸ˜†

and i m more curious to know wat led to Ashu getting equally bold and accepting the inevitable! πŸ˜†
Edited by achiever - 11 years ago
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Achi: well said.. Bt i am ready to resist it bcoz these segs.. Wale put their own music in bg & talk in btween... Sme off screen things get shown they show.. So am keeping myself ready for 8pm episode...
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing dear πŸ˜Š
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow what a segment. Just impatient to watch the episode. Seems like it will be a romantic and sizzling one inspite of maintaining the decency.
Tanu - will wait for your update
Deepa -Will wait for your update too - but yaar romantic scenes really achha dikhayega to uska kabada mat kar dena - with ur hilarious comments.
But truly wondering if u both will be in proper senses to write and we too to read and comment
paaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: waves

TFS. From the update it looks like the off screen shooting was even more fun. Lovely to see the chemistry between these two actors. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Want to watch this more than the episode itself. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Totally agree, Waves!  

I esp loved the way KK preempted the two choreographers with her action of  Nidhi palti on Ashu, and then began clapping, later laughing about it, when sitting down on the mat.

By the way, while watching the update,  there were  seven interruptions of phone calls.  
Big sigh - does not augur too well for watching it tonight uninterrupted on TV.

Thanks Achiever, very well said !

Edited by paaya - 11 years ago