Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

--khushi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--khushi--

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Hiii  frnds...  its my first time to open any discussion thread here...
Mohan ke ilawa to aur kuchh samajh aata hi nahi...so plzzz guys bear with meLOL...

we all know Mohan is full on lattu on Megha... we get to see his majnugiri quite oftenLOL
even Megha knows his feeling for her... but as they moved to Amar case so Megha's feelings r still a question mark for us!!!
she likes him but just as frnd...the point is... isn't it something she is trying to convince her self, he is only a gud frnd ,nothing more...Megha already started feeling for him, its just she dont want to accept it so looking for a gud excuse such as we r gud frnds...  She likes him, she feels for him, she thinks abt him,she want him to be happy & more over he is the one whom she trust after Amar... all these things makes it clear she too have feelings for him but being a DIL & widow she may scared of accepting it...as for her its betraying Amar's love if she fall for somebody after his death...  and what abt her in-laws... she is 
thinking too much abt everyone except her feelings...for how long she will do this...one day she has to accept she too loves him ...  the state presently Megha is in not that she doesn't love him but she is opposing this feeling with full force... she is scared of falling in love again... the reason Amar's love , she is a DIL now not daughter, her 2 kids, Mohan's mom, society etc. many such thoughts may side line her feelings for Mohan... But how long????and thats what our discussion  is... m sure we all r wondering how Megha fall for him or when she will accept her feelings for him   etc...
so lets share what u guys think or how u want Megha to accept her lover for him...

1) how Megha will fall in love with Mohan???  i know many of us wanted this to happen before Amar case but now as they already working on it...so u want her to realise her love during Bhopal journey or after the whole drama & may be when Mohan get injured in whole process???  

2)isn't  Mohan already proved his love for her many times?  does this Amar case is really needed to prove ya he truly loves her??? ok i know it was Mohan who messed the things in amar case so its his responsibility to prove him innocent... but does it make any sense if Megha start loving him after Amar case? help to usne pehle bhi ki hai...

3)  once Megha will realise she too loves him, will she show the courage to say it to her in-laws???
her marriage with Amar was love marriage that too against har family's wish i guess...so will she able to do it once again if her in-laws wont agree???

4)what will be FIL's reaction???  will he accept the fact of her DIL's remarriage?

5)ok end of my bak-bak which Mohan u like more?
 Mohan as Majnu  or  as ruff & tuff reporter???

Edited by --khushi-- - 21 May 2012 at 1:33am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Chomelmamata279stupidestwatchpakshiunforgetable112attiya1.3ulooda-Swetha-Dee_76madhubansenswavai2-RD-..SmaTz..Meera_Ka_MohanSupanpreetshanu4Nanhi_Angel-Deb-NeelimaSJ--Udhay---RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW - Mohan-Megha ki love story" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Wonderful Post KhushiThumbs Up

Amar case started yet it's take long time to finish.so this is the time megha also fall for him..and for Amar case MM  come more and more closer.

about mohan she knows he loves her

i think i want see megha same like mohan ...like mohan ke dil pe koi zor chala nahi bas pyar ho gaya..same i want to see megha.

FIL will agree but it take time i think after Amar case he liking mohan.

and i love mohan ruff and tuff ...sometimes maznu also but not always.

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 21 May 2012 at 2:04am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-madhubansenDee_76Meera_Ka_Mohan-Deb---khushi----Udhay--

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for wonderful post, khushi dear.. Hey nice to see DOTW in our forum.. This one is the first for us, I think!! Coming to the topic, Megha's love for Mohan, will grow slowly on her, as they spend more time together, over this case investigation and Nanhi's kidnap and while getting back her.. Mohan bhaiya is such a goodness personified kind of a guy, that Megha will find it extremely difficult for her to refrain herself from accepting to herself, that she loves Mohan!! And this process is gonna be a visual pleasure for us, sure..

Edited by Udhay - 21 May 2012 at 2:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenDee_76..SmaTz..-Deb---khushi---RadhaMohan-

-Deb-

IF-Rockerz

-Deb-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
As the name na bole tum na maine kuch kaha suggests... I think Megha knows the feelings of Mohan and she also has some feeling for him... as the days will go on... they will feel each othrs feelings... but will nt express... Every time love cant be expressed... feelings... says everything...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenDee_76--khushi---RadhaMohan---Udhay--

--khushi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--khushi--

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasis1986

As the name na bole tum na maine kuch kaha suggests... I think Megha knows the feelings of Mohan and she also has some feeling for him... as the days will go on... they will feel each othrs feelings... but will nt express... Every time love cant be expressed... feelings... says everything...Smile

i agree as its title suggests na bole tum na maine kuchh kaha... she know Mohan loves her & somewhere she know her feelings as well but dont want to accept...but they can't go in"na bole tum na maine kuch kaha" mode forever...
Mohan to already accepted now its Megha's turn...

@bold:- here m not completely agree as many be it can't be expressed how much u love but u have to express yeah u love...as they say ishq ko bhi izhaar ki jarurat hoti hai ... so i strongly believe if u love someone go ahead and say it Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76..SmaTz..-Deb--RadhaMohan-

-Deb-

IF-Rockerz

-Deb-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --khushi--

Originally posted by debasis1986

i agree as its title suggests na bole tum na maine kuchh kaha... she know Mohan loves her & somewhere she know her feelings as well but dont want to accept...but they can't go in"na bole tum na maine kuch kaha" mode forever...
Mohan to already accepted now its Megha's turn...

@bold:- here m not completely agree as many be it can't be expressed how much u love but u have to express yeah u love...as they say ishq ko bhi izhaar ki jarurat hoti hai ... so i strongly believe if u love someone go ahead and say it Smile

I think in MM case kuch batein batayi nahin jaati ... bas mehsoos kiya jata hai... aur raha saath nibhane ki baat wo toh wese bhi nibhai jaa sakti hai naa... its only my point of view...Smile

Edited by debasis1986 - 21 May 2012 at 9:00am

madhubansenDee_76--khushi---RadhaMohan-

Dee_76

Goldie

Dee_76

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Megha already falling for apna Mohan, she herself doesnt know yet. Ek zor ka zhatka zarori hai uske liye as we all know ki jab tak Megha ko zor ka zhatka nahi milta uski tubelight nahi jalti Wink So possibly while either solving the case of Amar or Nanhi's rescue effort process, Mohan might get hurt and she will feel at that time of not losing him. I presume at that time Jiji bua will wake her up that she has already started loving Mohan eventhough Megha's all efforts to stay away from him. And that I think will shake Megha to core of her heart as when did this happen. I would love to watch that. But again I think Megha will try to avoid that feeling until Papaji agee ake usse nahi samjaenge. So lets see how the story goes. Very excited as the way the story is going on. Kuch achhe MM ke scenes dekhane ko milenge aisa lagta hai mujhe toh Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--khushi---RadhaMohan-

-lightinfested-

IF-Rockerz

-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
frankly , i dnt think megha is in luv  uptill ... ya many here say tht she is using amar  as a shield ro cover her feelings... bt   after seeing sooo many FB's its very clear tht she is still in luv wid amar ahe wsnt using  amar as an excuse she actually luved him n still does ... her dialog "me zindagi ko har tarah se jee chuki hu  n mujhe kisi ki jaruart nahi hai " i felt tht she actually meant it  n also ws tryin to telll mohan tht loving her is of no use ... ya bt megha does feel sumthing fr mohan more den frndship , she respects him a lot  ofcourse he is d guy who helped to find her daughter , even hepled her when  she gt stuck in hands of a creeps soo its nt surprise tht megha has feelings fr mohan... after rashme track dey came even more closer it ws den tht megha megha's mind framed mohan as best frnd ...  she lykes him as a frnd  n wnts him 2 be happy ... she trusts mohan so much tht she feels tht mohan cn handle nanhi her own daughter better den herself ... its  10% sumthing more den frndship bt cn be termed as luv ... at end of d day 11yrs ka relationship hai 
jaah tak amar ko as excuse use karne ka sawal hai ... she will surely use amar as excuse bt in future when she falls fr mohan n realizes d same ...
1) i wnted megha to fall fr mohan after amar case itself ... nt coz mohan needs 2 prove his luv... bt after amar case dey will kno eachother better ... mohan doesnt need to prove his love bt megha needs to understand his luv ... the mother in her needs 2 kno tht her children need fatherly care n mohan is d one who cn take up responsibility wisely (srrry if i m showing megha selfish tht she will think abt her children first bt thts wht a mother will do a women cn be removed frm mother bt mother frm women is an impossible thing) ... she needs 2 understand tht wht she claims i-dnt-need-anyone is rubbish even she needs sum1 ... a guy who cn shoulder her when she is crying hug her when she is happy ... by expecting such things she isnt insultinh amar ... dis all needs tym n amar case an catalyze the process no other track cn coz while investigating fr amar she will discover tht her amar will never wnt her to be in misery fr entire lyf ... dis track is imp fr moahn as well he needs 2 kno megha n amar ka relation ... i guess in remarriage its essential to kno each other ka past ... so moahna ne namar ase me hepl ki isnt mere reaon fr megha 2 falll fr mohan der r many spheres ...

abt other things i wont comment fr now ... coz i dnt yk 2 make prediction it dissolves all d freshness n rawness ... its better to analyze past den to predict future Smile

madhubansen..SmaTz..--khushi---RadhaMohan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.