Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Right now i can think of is ...When u Charge ur cell for lyk hours only to find out that it wasnt plugged properly and hasnt been charged at all...😆.

EDIT..Gr8 post..:P
Edited by .Sam. - 11 years ago
iSetTrends thumbnail
People that start talking in the middle of your sentences
iSetTrends thumbnail
...oh, and drivers that blame you for their bad driving
mak3mesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hello to the person above and for the pet peeve...

Yahoo "news"
Teachers assigning over vacation...notice:vacation
Little sisters being especially annoying
People looking over at my shoulder at my phone/computer/book/paper/etc.

Sun-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great post, enjoyed reading everyone's pet peeves. Here are some of mine:

-          Eating with an open mouth.

-          Slurping hot and cold drinks

-          Sharing utensils (spoons, forks, straws, etc.)

-          Not covering mouth when sneezing or coughing

-          Dirty hands, clothes, kitchen, "clean" dishes

-          Body odor

-          I absolutely hate it when I eat something and get sticky fingers.

-          When someone invites me for dinner and cooks only the food I'm severely allergic to (seafood) and then asks me why I'm not eating; grrr🤬 (A "what the!?" moment)

-          Alcoholics

-          Ladies constantly talking at the gurudawara while an amazing ragi is doing kirtan

-          Shifty people

-          When people won't change their child's diaper on an airplane (stinky)🤢

-          People who whisper to me even when we're the only two people in the room.

-          Uninvited guests

-          People standing on your shoulder when you are chatting with a friend they don't know.

-          Typing in all caps/abbreviations

-          Now that I'm at that age where aunties more than parents start talking about marriage, I must say I absolutely hate it when a random aunty comes up to my mum and me and starts to find out about my age, what I do, how much I've studied, do I have a boyfriend…why do you care aunty, it's my personal life.😡

The list can go on, but I will stop at this ðŸ˜Š

uelngenng thumbnail
OMG :O Rabba Ve wala was 🤣

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas Sabo Charms|Pandora Charm Bracelet|Buy pandora Charms
mak3mesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
When there an idea brewing in your head and you know its gonna be a kick-a** ff. But then you read an ff and realize someone has already written an awesome ff on that "unique" idea. 
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post Sherri, I've told you many of mine 🤣

Add a new one to my list: When my relatives ask me what I'm studying every single time they see me. 🤔
bubble_14 thumbnail
I also hate when I'm at a store/ just shopping around some other desi is staring at me weirdly..
 like once this aunty I didn't see her & when I turned around there she was staring at me & what was scary was her eyebrows were doing this  angry look :😡  & her daughter  who is with her coming in Salwar Kameez& long hair  gives me this snubby look & me in my t -shirt & jeans like:😕 I'm sorry? expression on my face.
 I also have a pet peeve of  :
- when grown ups always ask me what I want to "take up " in college . like it will make a difference if Aunty & unlce know I'm an engineer or not
- when people say YOLO! ( well not just that I hate when people follow a new fad or thing  just because everyone else does it)
- when I'm on my laptop & some one asks me what I'm doing & I tell them but STILL they want to check for themselves..just incase I'm talking to strangers or something..😆  idon't know I find that funny !!! ( I love my cute parents).
- One day I forget to do the Dishes my parents won't forget that , but Always  forget when I do them everyday !

- hmm... this one might not be funny but , when people always say" oh this person is fair skinned that's why  they have evrything.& I also don't like the comments on a certain site
named... ok I won't name it completely but it's called pink_____.. & I have a pet peeve of
people who are very critical & judgemental.

I hope I didn't offend anyone with my comments they are just in a jest of fun! mabye except for the last one  =)
 GREAT POST by the way!!!!😃