new written precap-21 may (Page 5)

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

thats it neeluClap
and add to it 'I am a strict paa' syndrome
Now I am wondering whether he will turn out to be some army/airforce personnel or even police?Confused

But Shamo, it has been shown that the Bhatnagar's are rich. Even Rashmi pointed that out. So I am assuming he is some kind of businessman. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

--mancityfan-- IF-Stunnerz
--mancityfan--
--mancityfan--

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
I have a feeling amar might have commited suicide or might have been forced to after flyover collapse as he might be aware of dinanath secret and he might have threatened amar about his family and phonecall might be about that And thats why he does not want to tell megha since she holds amar on a high pedestal and suicide is done by cowards
_A_d_i_t_i_ Goldie
_A_d_i_t_i_
_A_d_i_t_i_

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

I have a feeling amar might have commited suicide or might have been forced to after flyover collapse as he might be aware of dinanath secret and he might have threatened amar about his family and phonecall might be about that And thats why he does not want to tell megha since she holds amar on a high pedestal and suicide is done by cowards
hmm..that can b a possibility...i dont know wat to predict..eagerly waiting for it..
Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
I have not read many comments as i'm at office.

I think if mohan hides that fact that Amar was murdered as it could hurt her. Nothing else. I don't see any involment of Mr. Bhatnagar in this or Amar being alive as his dead body was shown and this is not a Kekta show for dead ppl to come alive.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beau31

Beau31 Senior Member
Beau31
Beau31

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged

mohan might be hiding the fact of amar's getting murdered. it was too painful for megha till now to accept the accidental death of amar. now if it turns out to be a murder then it will completely break her. its not very easy for anyone to accept such shock that too about your most close to heart person. and don't forget amar was such a kind hearted person. such lovable n good person doesn't deserve to be murdered right! n yes its definitely not a kekta's show where brain n reality are too far fetched fablesWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index