Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Rehana86

IF-Dazzler

Rehana86

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by manish32024

no one had ever told that amar was alive actually call was made from amar phone after building collapse.dead body has been already shown.why wud dinanath keep him alive.it will be totally absurd.dinanath after killing amar might have been proved that he was also killed in building collapse.

relax buddyBig smile...he is NOT alive 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new written precap-21 may (Page 4)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

whitepearl

Goldie

whitepearl

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by Rehana86

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Thanks for sharing.

I think he might be hiding the fact that Amar was murdered and not killed in the flyover collapse. I've had this feeling that Amar was murdered by Dinanath. Amar might have definitely known that Dinanath was up to no good so he must have been trying to expose him and Dinanath eliminated him. 

ok, this can be the FIRST possibility, if not then I am counting on Mr. Bhatnagar LOL...damn! am I sounding obsessed? ...well, then thanks to Mr. Mohan BhatnagarWink...
LOL 
I think Mr.Bhatnagar wont be a party in this!
that will be another track.They have already shown that though sr.& jr Bhatnagar do not share a real father-son love relationship, His father does love him a lot. we know it from indu's words and when mohan tells G his maa-papa story.
I think he is one of those idiotic fathers who believe they shudnt show their love to kids but remain stern like a headmaster. Their children usually grow up as rebels

Amar is definitely murdered because he knew that the built was built with substandard material. May be he has gone their to inspect or warn workers. But his death was definitively not accident. He was murdered, that's for sure...because MR. Ramanathan is also running away for his life...
About Mr. Bhatnagar...No I do not think he is the person behind all this because Mohan told once that only one thing he has learned from Mr. Bahatnagar and that is 'Truthfulness' . Well there could be another possibility that Mr. Bhatnagar is either in police department, high official or an editor in journalism like Mohan and he may somewhat know that Dinanath is a corrupt man but has not done so far because of his influence and that is why Mohan is so perturbed with his father's decision of not voicing against corruption and that is why he took that responsibility upon himself to fight against corruption...I guess If Amar's case will pitch father and son against each other  but not as rivals only as opposite thinkers.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manupriya77swavai2madhubansenNeelimaSJ

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged

LOL 
that will be another track.They have already shown that though sr.& jr Bhatnagar do not share a real father-son love relationship, His father does love him a lot. we know it from indu's words and when mohan tells G his maa-papa story.
I think he is one of those idiotic fathers who believe they shudnt show their love to kids but remain stern like a headmaster. Their children usually grow up as rebels
@Red - ROFL!!! ROFL

I agree! I think Papa Bhatnagar is just a hard man to please. He might not have liked the fact that Mohan chose to become a journalist instead of joining the family business. Ideological clash anyone? 
After the Pratik incident Mohan did tell Megha some nice words of wisdom his father had shared with him. So I am guessing Mr. Bhatnagar is ok.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenshamil

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
TFS.

Yes it's look like DN killed Amar.let's see what happen next.

DikshaAshni

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by WREX

Arre yaar! Mr. Bhatnagar ko beech mein mat lao. Too filmy ho jayagi. NBT waisa nahin hai.
 Aur fir Amar ka humshakal ka aana!ROFL ROFL

screw the humsakal of Amar yaar!! it was just a mere misunderstanding of mine ROFLROFLROFL

but hey! trust me dude, it will be fun to watch the tiff btwn Sr. & Jr. Bhatnagar...well, later they can bring another twist to reveal that Sr. Bhatnagar was actually not involved Wink...

Arre aap ko Sr. n Jr. Bhatnagar ke beech tiff chahiye to, Megha ko accept karne ke mamle mein shayad woh ho hi jayega!! Remember Indu opposes Megha's entry in her son's life. And as Mohan has mentioned many times, his father loves Indu very much. Then he could also oppose MM's marriage. Tub to baap-bete ka yudh nishchit hai. Aap jhara sabr keejiye PLEEJ!

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

LOL 
@Red - ROFL!!! ROFL

I agree! I think Papa Bhatnagar is just a hard man to please. He might not have liked the fact that Mohan chose to become a journalist instead of joining the family business. Ideological clash anyone? 
After the Pratik incident Mohan did tell Megha some nice words of wisdom his father had shared with him. So I am guessing Mr. Bhatnagar is ok.
thats it neeluClap
and add to it 'I am a strict paa' syndrome
Now I am wondering whether he will turn out to be some army/airforce personnel or even police?Confused

Edited by shamil - 21 May 2012 at 1:33am

NeelimaSJ

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Chill! Amar is dead aur no one is bringing any humshakal or whatever! Anyways the scroll promo is damn interesting and thrilling! Jo bhi ho, MM should be together, bas aur kuch nahi chahiye! Thanks for sharing!   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manupriya77Beau31_A_d_i_t_i_

Rehana86

IF-Dazzler

Rehana86

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Arre yaar! Mr. Bhatnagar ko beech mein mat lao. Too filmy ho jayagi. NBT waisa nahin hai.
 Aur fir Amar ka humshakal ka aana!ROFL ROFL

screw the humsakal of Amar yaar!! it was just a mere misunderstanding of mine ROFLROFLROFL

but hey! trust me dude, it will be fun to watch the tiff btwn Sr. & Jr. Bhatnagar...well, later they can bring another twist to reveal that Sr. Bhatnagar was actually not involved Wink...

Arre aap ko Sr. n Jr. Bhatnagar ke beech tiff chahiye to, Megha ko accept karne ke mamle mein shayad woh ho hi jayega!! Remember Indu opposes Megha's entry in her son's life. And as Mohan has mentioned many times, his father loves Indu very much. Then he could also oppose MM's marriage. Tub to baap-bete ka yudh nishchit hai. Aap jhara sabr keejiye PLEEJ!

OMG! relax buddy...do u really think Mohan wud give a damn abt wut his father thinks of his life partner?...nope!...so I am not concerned abt that...filhaal, I am enjoying Mohan's silent love for Megha & want her to GRADUALLY realize God's second chance given to her through Mohan...

but after today's epi, it was clearly evident that Mr. Mohan Bhatnagar will have to work HARD, means REALLY HARD, to make a place for himself in Megha's heart...*SIGH*

DikshaAshni

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.