Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

I think he might be hiding the fact that Amar was murdered and not killed in the flyover collapse. I've had this feeling that Amar was murdered by Dinanath. Amar might have definitely known that Dinanath was up to no good so he must have been trying to expose him and Dinanath eliminated him. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen-raiAasma-Rehana86shamilmisty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new written precap-21 may (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rehana86

IF-Dazzler

Rehana86

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raone

thanks 4 sharing. Oh no !! Another twist. Twist pe twist. Hope that this twist will not create more differences between megha and mohan. @rehanna_86: i am not agree with ur point that amar is alive bcuz in earlier episodes they had already showed the dead body of amar vyas aus sabse badi baat this is not a Ekta's kapoor shows where all this nonsense happens. But, i agree with ur point that mr. Bhatnagar may b involve in all this.

ooppssyy, i misinterpreted ur point of Amar being alive during the collapse Tongue...even it doesn't make sense to me ...so yeah I take that back hon...so the only possibility is that Mr. Bhatnagar being the mastermind *fingers crossed*...i so wanna watch the interaction between mohan & his father...Smile

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
I think mohan gets some clue abt amar being murdered which obviously he wudnt want to share with megha 
as the TM said, they did show in an earlier episode that amar's mobile was still working after the bridge collapse

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen-raiAasma-NeelimaSJmisty85

Rehana86

IF-Dazzler

Rehana86

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Thanks for sharing.

I think he might be hiding the fact that Amar was murdered and not killed in the flyover collapse. I've had this feeling that Amar was murdered by Dinanath. Amar might have definitely known that Dinanath was up to no good so he must have been trying to expose him and Dinanath eliminated him. 

ok, this can be the FIRST possibility, if not then I am counting on Mr. Bhatnagar LOL...damn! am I sounding obsessed? ...well, then thanks to Mr. Mohan BhatnagarWink...

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing.

same thoughts!
I think amar was killed later and his body placed in the accident spotConfused

madhubansen-raiAasma-NeelimaSJmisty85

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

I think mohan gets some clue abt amar being murdered which obviously he wudnt want to share with megha 
as the TM said, they did show in an earlier episode that amar's mobile was still working after the bridge collapse
And wasn't it also shown that Megha was the last person Amar called. I vaguely remember Mohan & Karan talking about asking Megha the details of the call. I wonder why Mohan hasn't asked Megha about it yet.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlmadhubansenshamil

rby_edit

rby_edit

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged

I don't want amar is alive. Bakwas ho jayega. Mai to Monu aur Megha ko sath dekhna chahati hu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manupriya77Rehana86

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

Thanks for sharing.

ok, this can be the FIRST possibility, if not then I am counting on Mr. Bhatnagar LOL...damn! am I sounding obsessed? ...well, then thanks to Mr. Mohan BhatnagarWink...
LOL 
I think Mr.Bhatnagar wont be a party in this!
that will be another track.They have already shown that though sr.& jr Bhatnagar do not share a real father-son love relationship, His father does love him a lot. we know it from indu's words and when mohan tells G his maa-papa story.
I think he is one of those idiotic fathers who believe they shudnt show their love to kids but remain stern like a headmaster. Their children usually grow up as rebels

whitepearlmadhubansen-raiAasma-NeelimaSJ

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.