Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

Agham a man who faced rejection.. (Page 2)

saveeta24 Coolbie
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
@.arunima_LUIT...The twist was awesome with Agni wedding and now agree with you it has taken a mindblowing turn.the changes nimrit is bringing in his life was a must..agham has kept a deep wound for too long and it was time it get healed.. she is the only one who can erase that bitter past from his heart and filled it with love..

Edited by saveeta24 - 21 May 2012 at 7:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anurnaarunima_LUIT

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_LUIT

@saveeta @charu 

Good analysis. Agam is a charcter with lots of shades.Hope Nimrit erases tha shadows of hurt, insecurity & gloom from his mind.amen

I hav nt been able to watch amrit manthan from 2-3 months . plus 8-30 is dad's IPL time LOLso caught up on net videos n i must the story has taken a mind blowing turn.

great to see you here aruuu... Smile
happy that you liked the twist in the story... I have been watching this serial from the very first episode ... but came on the forum only after AgNi marriage... this couple has had a mind blowing effect on many of us here WinkEmbarrassed.. welcome to the AM forum dear...Hug
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

@saveeta @charu 

Good analysis. Agam is a charcter with lots of shades.Hope Nimrit erases tha shadows of hurt, insecurity & gloom from his mind.amen

I hav nt been able to watch amrit manthan from 2-3 months . plus 8-30 is dad's IPL time LOLso caught up on net videos n i must the story has taken a mind blowing turn.

happy that you liked the twist in the story... I have been watching this serial from the very first episode ... but came on the forum only after AgNi marriage... this couple has had a mind blowing effect on many of us here WinkEmbarrassed.. welcome to the AM forum dear...Hug

does not The agam-nimrit story remind you of the Vanchha story???EmbarrassedSmile...hmmm sigh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cjs369

@saveeta @charu 

does not The agam-nimrit story remind you of the Vanchha story???EmbarrassedSmile...hmmm sigh
yes so much like our vansh n ichcha... but without the suspicions which entered their marriage... my only fear is that something similar should not happen with this sweet pair..  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUIT

SnehaMaaneet Goldie
SnehaMaaneet
SnehaMaaneet

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Beautiful characterisation

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index