Amrit Manthan

Agham a man who faced rejection.. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
@.arunima_LUIT...The twist was awesome with Agni wedding and now agree with you it has taken a mindblowing turn.the changes nimrit is bringing in his life was a must..agham has kept a deep wound for too long and it was time it get healed.. she is the only one who can erase that bitter past from his heart and filled it with love..

Edited by saveeta24 - 21 May 2012 at 7:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anurnaarunima_LUIT

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Agham a man who faced rejection.. (Page 2)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_LUIT

@saveeta @charu 

Good analysis. Agam is a charcter with lots of shades.Hope Nimrit erases tha shadows of hurt, insecurity & gloom from his mind.amen

I hav nt been able to watch amrit manthan from 2-3 months . plus 8-30 is dad's IPL time LOLso caught up on net videos n i must the story has taken a mind blowing turn.

great to see you here aruuu... Smile
happy that you liked the twist in the story... I have been watching this serial from the very first episode ... but came on the forum only after AgNi marriage... this couple has had a mind blowing effect on many of us here WinkEmbarrassed.. welcome to the AM forum dear...Hug

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

@saveeta @charu 

Good analysis. Agam is a charcter with lots of shades.Hope Nimrit erases tha shadows of hurt, insecurity & gloom from his mind.amen

I hav nt been able to watch amrit manthan from 2-3 months . plus 8-30 is dad's IPL time LOLso caught up on net videos n i must the story has taken a mind blowing turn.

happy that you liked the twist in the story... I have been watching this serial from the very first episode ... but came on the forum only after AgNi marriage... this couple has had a mind blowing effect on many of us here WinkEmbarrassed.. welcome to the AM forum dear...Hug

does not The agam-nimrit story remind you of the Vanchha story???EmbarrassedSmile...hmmm sigh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cjs369

@saveeta @charu 

does not The agam-nimrit story remind you of the Vanchha story???EmbarrassedSmile...hmmm sigh
yes so much like our vansh n ichcha... but without the suspicions which entered their marriage... my only fear is that something similar should not happen with this sweet pair..  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUIT

SnehaMaaneet

Goldie

SnehaMaaneet

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Beautiful characterisation

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.