Page   of 2

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by WREX

Originally posted by estee

LOL  that's one of the best part of this show -- that random quirky sense of humour.  it's what got my attention the first time i saw this show: chavanni was watching the sad travails of a widow in society on a tv channel called ... (wait for this) ... udhaas tv

ROFL

scriptwriters of this show, rock on!  

ClapWell said, aur phir, TV reporter, Jhoota Singh interviewing Missej Renu!Wink
omg! was he called 'jhoota singh\???ROFL
how come I didnt notice THAT?ROFL

Nope, He was Reporter Raju (Xcuse me, thoda baaju- That's what he tells Renu). I had read about this Jhoota Singh in one of the posts here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Destiny ki sawari!! (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stupidestwatch

Groupbie

stupidestwatch

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged

LOL  that's one of the best part of this show -- that random quirky sense of humour.  it's what got my attention the first time i saw this show: chavanni was watching the sad travails of a widow in society on a tv channel called ... (wait for this) ... udhaas tv

ROFL

Udhaas TV????? Really??? Oh they didn't. Did they? These guys are the bomb!! Udhaas TV!!! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenshamil

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged

ROFL

ClapWell said, aur phir, TV reporter, Jhoota Singh interviewing Missej Renu!Wink

Nope, he is Reporter Raju. But I had read about this Joota Singh in one of the posts in this forum.

@Stupidestwatch,
Yes, it was Udhas TV, on whose show they mention about the dukhiyari vidhwa maa for the first time!!LOL

Edited by WREX - 21 May 2012 at 3:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged

ROFL

Nope, He was Reporter Raju (Xcuse me, thoda baaju- That's what he tells Renu). I had read about this Jhoota Singh in one of the posts here.
well u then have the pleasure of meeting 'jhoota singh'Wink
coz  its meROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stupidestwatchUmraoJaanmadhubansen

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged

ROFL

well u then have the pleasure of meeting 'jhoota singh'Wink
coz  its meROFL

Well then,
Howdy!!
Glad to meet you 'Joota(i) Singh'!!Wink Myself Missej WREX.

stupidestwatchmadhubansenshamil

stupidestwatch

Groupbie

stupidestwatch

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Gosh this is one fun topic!!! Way to go WREX (and Estee and Shamil too)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenUmraoJaan

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stupidestwatch

Gosh this is one fun topic!!! Way to go WREX (and Estee and Shamil too)

THANKU Smile

PLEEJD to meet you! 

BTW, there are many such hatke 'plejent surprijes'  in this show. Fun ka funda jhor se chalta hai. Better say, it's a show created by 'fundit's!!Big smile  To aise topics ke kya kami hogi?Thumbs Up

UniqueUjjainistupidestwatchmadhubansen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.