Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Hi gals n guys,
Creators of NBT have a quirky sense of humor! Did anybody notice, that the bus they boarded to Bhopal was named 'DESTINY'? 
Last time, when Megs took an auto to Rash-me's engagement, it had 'I Love You' written on it!!Wink  That 'I Love You' followed Megha to the party too, (in the form of Monu Darling), only to be laughed off laterOuch
Now I got a hunch that DESTINY has something (yah, yah... cops at the door, Nanhi kidnapping etc...) in it's kitty, that will definitely redefine Meg n Monu's equation. Papaji will sure have some kind of 'jnanoday' under the roof of 16/68 Vyas Nivas, Bhopal. After all, DESTINY has brought them together till here!!Wink It has to play some role, ain't it?

BTW, what is your suggestion for the next  'sawari ki fankari'? Mine is 'Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd.'Big smile
Wait, it's too early to board that bus. May be, Hum Hai Rahi Pyar Ke' or  'Suhana Safar'... sumthing like that. What say? 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainimanupriya77stupidestwatchBanaattiya1.3madhubansen-Deb-Shell16shamilanji-mira

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Destiny ki sawari!!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stupidestwatch

Groupbie

stupidestwatch

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WREX

Hi gals n guys,
Creators of NBT have a quirky sense of humor! Did anybody notice, that the bus they boarded to Bhopal was named 'DESTINY'? 
Last time, when Megs took an auto to Rash-me's engagement, it had 'I Love You' written on it!!Wink  That 'I Love You' followed Megha to the party too, (in the form of Monu Darling), only to be laughed off laterOuch
Now I got a hunch that DESTINY has something (yah, yah... cops at the door, Nanhi kidnapping etc...) in it's kitty, that will definitely redefine Meg n Monu's equation. Papaji will sure have some kind of 'jnanoday' under the roof of 16/68 Vyas Nivas, Bhopal. After all, DESTINY has brought them together till here!!Wink It has to play some role, ain't it?

BTW, what is your suggestion for the next  'sawari ki fankari'? Mine is 'Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd.'Big smile
Wait, it's too early to board that bus. May be, Hum Hai Rahi Pyar Ke' or  'Suhana Safar'... sumthing like that. What say? 

Yes, I noticed DESTINY too. I don't think anybody would have missed it. It was like in your face. Ha ha. Nice touch by the CVs.

Suhana Safar is good!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manupriya77UmraoJaanmadhubansenshamil

ash28

IF-Sizzlerz

ash28

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Destinyyy nice bus name by cvs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenanji-mira

estee

IF-Rockerz

estee

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
LOL  that's one of the best part of this show -- that random quirky sense of humour.  it's what got my attention the first time i saw this show: chavanni was watching the sad travails of a widow in society on a tv channel called ... (wait for this) ... udhaas tv

ROFL

scriptwriters of this show, rock on!  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainimanupriya77stupidestwatchmadhubansenUmraoJaanswavai2shamil

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by estee

LOL  that's one of the best part of this show -- that random quirky sense of humour.  it's what got my attention the first time i saw this show: chavanni was watching the sad travails of a widow in society on a tv channel called ... (wait for this) ... udhaas tv

ROFL

ClapWell said, aur phir, TV reporter, Jhoota Singh interviewing Missej Renu!Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stupidestwatchmanupriya77madhubansenshamil

estee

IF-Rockerz

estee

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged

ClapWell said, aur phir, TV reporter, Jhoota Singh interviewing Missej Renu!Wink

the things that i miss by not watching this show regularly!  that's hilarious.  thanks for pointing it out.  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen

-Deb-

IF-Rockerz

-Deb-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
its the DESTINY drive...

madhubansen

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by estee

ROFL

omg! was he called 'jhoota singh\???ROFL
how come I didnt notice THAT?ROFL

madhubansen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.