Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

>|SS|<~JHAGARTE LOVERS II_COMPLETED!! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 91

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
brilliant!!! loved the characters and the storyline... ab jhagda shuru hone ka wait karing LOL 

loved the way shefali said "muh band kar warna machhar ghuss jaayega" ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel4KMH.BI

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ">|SS|<~JHAGARTE LOVERS II_COMPLETED!! (Page 9)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soni4eva

IF-Rockerz

soni4eva

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Wow amazin luvd it
Plzz cont soon x

Angel4KMH.BI

-pranjal-

IF-Dazzler

-pranjal-

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Specchless Clap

Wow the much awaited update ………Thanks Shona Big smile

Shona I loved the update. Kya dhamakedaar start hain dear. Loved  it totally. Star

The main essence of the theme Is its completely based in collage matlab full on masti, Nok-jhok, Ruthana-Manana, Gussa, & dheere dheere kareeb aana.Embarrassed The best thing I always loved in your writing is the way Arjun pursues Arohi.Big smile The way he made her fall in love with him is always like a dream & Super adorable. Clap

WOW arjun is a hunk, full collage is fida on him.Smile Our dude is star of collage at the same time he is most responsible & studious too I loved the concept completely. Clap But U find t boring …….Kyun??? Confused Waise I know I am being selfish here but I feel its wonderful when writer don't like her work much Embarrassed,,,,,,,,,,Lol being a reader hamari chandi ho jati hain. LOL

I Loved the way u described Arohi's personality.Smile She looks stunning yaar kya superb describe kiya hain apne loved it totally. Clap Lol Sunjay is hilarious, complete namoona. LOL I love it as har group mein aisa ek bakra hona hi chahiye. Wink Lol he tries to patofy every girl. Lol trying on shefali.  I loved Billus character,. Superb dear Star

I loved the way u described Romit & shefali.Smile Completely in Love & love the way romit reacted to Billu. When his trance broke , his romantic moment was disturbed by Billu.Tongue with a stupid question ……Lol Dog walk …….hahahah. LOL  U have explained that Beautifully. Amazing dear. Clap

LOl sunjay got a nice lesson from Arohi.Tongue But he was still dreaming about her. & he wanted Arjun to make her fall for him. LOl I loved Romit's line when he asked arjun to hook him up with her. "Sher ko chodke bunder" ROFL hahahaha plus a guy praposing guy wala part ,,,,,,,,,,Hilarious Shona.ROFL Ishhh it was mind blowing

Arjun saw Arohi & couldn't stop himself from admiring her beauty,Smile he was so lost in him that he forgot o blink his eyes Big smile………haaye amazing dear the way u wrote it was superb, it actually plays like a visual in readers mind. Kudos to you for writing it so beautifully. Clap

I loved the Part ……..Poor sanjay phir se bakra Tongue "iss gaal pe maara tha na, bhabhi hai bura nehi mante". LOL LOl it was hilarious …..amaizng dear Star

I am excited as yeh start hain toh aage toh dhamake honge, I loved the bonding shared by the gang. u have their frindship amazingly Clap

Waiting or next part ……….Continue soon Hug

Love
Pranjal.

Angel4KMH.BI

Angel4KMH.BI

IF-Rockerz

Angel4KMH.BI

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna4karanika

grt update yarr

thanx appu!!

Angel4KMH.BI

IF-Rockerz

Angel4KMH.BI

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

Excellent Shona - the update was very nice - come on Shona, jaldi SE basking story bi update Jarod naaa

thanx a lot di!! ll try to update others also!!

Angel4KMH.BI

IF-Rockerz

Angel4KMH.BI

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranKittu4eva

Awesome! I really enjoyed the atmosphere of the game and school! It's a nice young vibe!  glad u liked the idea
Omg, Arjun is so funny first glance at Arohi stole his heart! LOL yup she did

LOVED the Dogwalk Dialogue ROFL Hahah soo funny! actually I was thinking if catwalk then why not dogwalkLOL

thanx billi...

Angel4KMH.BI

IF-Rockerz

Angel4KMH.BI

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Arohi ki ek jhalak se Arjun ki bolti bandh ho gayiSmile Arohi ki jalwa tha...age age dekho hota hai kya!!

Update was awesomeSmile Continue soon yaar... thank u Zoya!!

Angel4KMH.BI

IF-Rockerz

Angel4KMH.BI

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jerryberry

Wow.. finally u updated..yup finally

dat girl is arohi na? find out on next updateWink

lovd d way arjun tld sanjay 'bura nai mante, bhabhi hai na'.. lol.. i cnt stop rofling at dat dialogue..LOL

ab arjun usko kaise pateyega? continue soon yaar..Smile Arjun ka style...hmm what abt Singhania styleBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top