Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

>|SS|<~JHAGARTE LOVERS II_COMPLETED!! (Page 72)

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Shona, update was super awesome dear
Loved it - loving this Jodi - truly JL
Precap is very very scary - SLAP - hope it is not directed towards aru
Update the next part soon shona

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel4KMH.BI

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
o meri shona re shona re shona re...

kia kamal da update si yaar...loved it...

super loved arjun's care for arohi when she was in washroom...thanx to the teacher...

arjun armired his sherni when she was sleeping...i so love the lil moments u added there...

arohi woke up and backed away...ohhh..

but arjun while teasing her, truly expressed how he care for her...

and now everyone know about there marriage n shefu pressed arohi to come with her...n finally she agreed

but this promo scaring yaar...

hope they are the titlie's who use to fall on arjun practically...

update soon baby...

luv you alotHug

Angel4KMH.BI

...deepz... IF-Dazzler
...deepz...
...deepz...

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Shona it was an hossom update dear... Smile I know am quite late... Cry toda busy tha...and abt the update I loved it to the core ur such an amazing writer... Day Dreaming the way arjun handled arohi's condition was just cute...and wen he was teasing her replicates nothing but the care he has for her so sweet... Clap the convo btw arohi and shefali ws very emotional I used to hav a feeling tat shefali is always being partial towards arjun but in real she ws nt and tat is visible frm tis convo...and wat is tis shona precap is too scary yaar no no pls dont... Shocked tell me wen vil u update next chappy don make us wait pls yaar... Heart

Angel4KMH.BI

Arjuhi_kk IF-Rockerz
Arjuhi_kk
Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
as usual awesome updt!Clap

loved the entire "moti" wala convoEmbarrassed it was too cuteeeHeart

want them to reunite soonnnCry

precap...whom did he slap?????Ouch

thnx fr the pmSmile
hoping fr a quick updtBig smile

Angel4KMH.BI

Angel4KMH.BI IF-Rockerz
Angel4KMH.BI
Angel4KMH.BI

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar123

Oh my god..update and that too after a long time..first of all thanks for the update and wo bhi bht acha wala...I am srry abt that dear n thank u for reading n liking it

arjun is so caring..the scene from washroom till the time arohi woke up it simply took my heart away..awwwEmbarrassed
it was such a sweet scene..the comfort when can only found in his her loved ones arms and in this case arohi found in her husband's arms..what a breath taking scene..i loved it.. really happy u found it soulful n understood the depth of their love

Shefali a nice friend..she cheered arohi up..and arohi us ka dil pighal raha hai par abhi thori si mehnat aur honi hai arjun ki taraf se..yes exactly he is almost there winning back his wiffyWinkmohabbat ki raah mein jeet pana thora mushkil hai na mumkin nahi..lage raho arjun..hahahah bilkul sehi jiSmile
wonderful update..and now precap..kis ko para thappar..ab ye tmhe bht jald batana hai..plz update next part soon...waiting haan..thank u the lovely comment dear, hmmm thappad kisko pari Evil Smile let's c abt the update, iska end is near
Angel4KMH.BI IF-Rockerz
Angel4KMH.BI
Angel4KMH.BI

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

Shona, update was super awesome dear thank u DiBig smile
Loved it - loving this Jodi - truly JL awww, hope I keep with ur hopes always
Precap is very very scary - SLAP - hope it is not directed towards aru hahhahaahahaha scary, next update mein pata chal jayegaEvil Smile
Update the next part soon shona ll try my bestSmile

Arjuhisis

Angel4KMH.BI IF-Rockerz
Angel4KMH.BI
Angel4KMH.BI

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_SK

o meri shona re shona re shona re... haan ji :)

kia kamal da update si yaar...loved it... mennu khush kar ditta siWink

super loved arjun's care for arohi when she was in washroom...thanx to the teacher... hehehe caring Arjun n his understanding Prof.

arjun armired his sherni when she was sleeping...i so love the lil moments u added there... I guess he was scared if she wakes up, then may burst out on himLOL aww thank u thank u

arohi woke up and backed away...ohhh.. well her mind n heart mein race chaal rahi thi, JL hai itna jaldi give up na na

but arjun while teasing her, truly expressed how he care for her... yup cutttie pie, Arohi's hubby hai naWink

and now everyone know about there marriage n shefu pressed arohi to come with her...n finally she agreed yup they know now remb prev. update, hahahah party mein bhi chakkar ho na haiEvil Smile

but this promo scaring yaar...wo toh plan kya hai na, evil evil

hope they are the titlie's who use to fall on arjun practically... hahhahahahah nice one Di btw where is my hug for keeping out Sanjay here, I kept my promiseWink

update soon baby... okki ll trySmile

luv you alotHug vadiyaan comment ji, muaah Hug
Angel4KMH.BI IF-Rockerz
Angel4KMH.BI
Angel4KMH.BI

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepika06

Shona it was an hossom update dear... Smile thank u Sonu
I know am quite late... Cry toda busy tha...it's ok no issues
and abt the update I loved it to the core ur such an amazing writer... Day Dreaming thank u for the appreciation :)
the way arjun handled arohi's condition was just cute...and wen he was teasing her replicates nothing but the care he has for her so sweet... Clap awww
the convo btw arohi and shefali ws very emotional I used to hav a feeling tat shefali is always being partial towards arjun but in real she ws nt and tat is visible frm tis convo...glad it got cleared to u n trust me Shefu is an awesome friendSmile
and wat is tis shona precap is too scary yaar no no pls dont... Shocked hahahaha itna bhi scary nehi thaWink
tell me wen vil u update next chappy don make us wait pls yaar... Heart don't know yet, ll inform u guys! :)

Go to top