Shona, update was super awesome dear
Loved it - loving this Jodi - truly JL
Precap is very very scary - SLAP - hope it is not directed towards aru
Update the next part soon shona
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
o meri shona re shona re shona re...

kia kamal da update si yaar...loved it...

super loved arjun's care for arohi when she was in washroom...thanx to the teacher...

arjun armired his sherni when she was sleeping...i so love the lil moments u added there...

arohi woke up and backed away...ohhh..

but arjun while teasing her, truly expressed how he care for her...

and now everyone know about there marriage n shefu pressed arohi to come with her...n finally she agreed

but this promo scaring yaar...

hope they are the titlie's who use to fall on arjun practically...

update soon baby...

luv you alot๐Ÿค—
...deepz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shona it was an hossom update dear... ๐Ÿ˜Š I know am quite late... ๐Ÿ˜ญ toda busy tha...and abt the update I loved it to the core ur such an amazing writer... the way arjun handled arohi's condition was just cute...and wen he was teasing her replicates nothing but the care he has for her so sweet... ๐Ÿ‘ the convo btw arohi and shefali ws very emotional I used to hav a feeling tat shefali is always being partial towards arjun but in real she ws nt and tat is visible frm tis convo...and wat is tis shona precap is too scary yaar no no pls dont... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ tell me wen vil u update next chappy don make us wait pls yaar... โค๏ธ
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
as usual awesome updt!๐Ÿ‘

loved the entire "moti" wala convo๐Ÿ˜ณ it was too cuteeeโค๏ธ

want them to reunite soonnn๐Ÿ˜ญ

precap...whom did he slap?????

thnx fr the pm๐Ÿ˜Š
hoping fr a quick updt๐Ÿ˜ƒ

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehar123

Oh my god..update and that too after a long time..first of all thanks for the update and wo bhi bht acha wala...I am srry abt that dear n thank u for reading n liking it

arjun is so caring..the scene from washroom till the time arohi woke up it simply took my heart away..awww๐Ÿ˜ณ
it was such a sweet scene..the comfort when can only found in his her loved ones arms and in this case arohi found in her husband's arms..what a breath taking scene..i loved it.. really happy u found it soulful n understood the depth of their love

Shefali a nice friend..she cheered arohi up..and arohi us ka dil pighal raha hai par abhi thori si mehnat aur honi hai arjun ki taraf se..yes exactly he is almost there winning back his wiffy๐Ÿ˜‰mohabbat ki raah mein jeet pana thora mushkil hai na mumkin nahi..lage raho arjun..hahahah bilkul sehi ji๐Ÿ˜Š
wonderful update..and now precap..kis ko para thappar..ab ye tmhe bht jald batana hai..plz update next part soon...waiting haan..thank u the lovely comment dear, hmmm thappad kisko pari ๐Ÿ˜ˆ let's c abt the update, iska end is near

zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

Shona, update was super awesome dear thank u Di๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loved it - loving this Jodi - truly JL awww, hope I keep with ur hopes always
Precap is very very scary - SLAP - hope it is not directed towards aru hahhahaahahaha scary, next update mein pata chal jayega๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Update the next part soon shona ll try my best๐Ÿ˜Š

zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_SK

o meri shona re shona re shona re... haan ji :)

kia kamal da update si yaar...loved it... mennu khush kar ditta si๐Ÿ˜‰

super loved arjun's care for arohi when she was in washroom...thanx to the teacher... hehehe caring Arjun n his understanding Prof.

arjun armired his sherni when she was sleeping...i so love the lil moments u added there... I guess he was scared if she wakes up, then may burst out on him๐Ÿ˜† aww thank u thank u

arohi woke up and backed away...ohhh.. well her mind n heart mein race chaal rahi thi, JL hai itna jaldi give up na na

but arjun while teasing her, truly expressed how he care for her... yup cutttie pie, Arohi's hubby hai na๐Ÿ˜‰

and now everyone know about there marriage n shefu pressed arohi to come with her...n finally she agreed yup they know now remb prev. update, hahahah party mein bhi chakkar ho na hai๐Ÿ˜ˆ

but this promo scaring yaar...wo toh plan kya hai na, evil evil

hope they are the titlie's who use to fall on arjun practically... hahhahahahah nice one Di btw where is my hug for keeping out Sanjay here, I kept my promise๐Ÿ˜‰

update soon baby... okki ll try๐Ÿ˜Š

luv you alot๐Ÿค— vadiyaan comment ji, muaah ๐Ÿค—

zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepika06

Shona it was an hossom update dear... ๐Ÿ˜Š thank u Sonu
I know am quite late... ๐Ÿ˜ญ toda busy tha...it's ok no issues
and abt the update I loved it to the core ur such an amazing writer... thank u for the appreciation :)
the way arjun handled arohi's condition was just cute...and wen he was teasing her replicates nothing but the care he has for her so sweet... ๐Ÿ‘ awww
the convo btw arohi and shefali ws very emotional I used to hav a feeling tat shefali is always being partial towards arjun but in real she ws nt and tat is visible frm tis convo...glad it got cleared to u n trust me Shefu is an awesome friend๐Ÿ˜Š
and wat is tis shona precap is too scary yaar no no pls dont... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ hahahaha itna bhi scary nehi tha๐Ÿ˜‰
tell me wen vil u update next chappy don make us wait pls yaar... โค๏ธ don't know yet, ll inform u guys! :)

zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkian

as usual awesome updt!๐Ÿ‘ thank u for ur words

loved the entire "moti" wala convo๐Ÿ˜ณ it was too cuteee heheheh me glad๐Ÿ˜ƒ

want them to reunite soonnn๐Ÿ˜ญ awww no crying, Arjun is getting there๐Ÿ˜‰

precap...whom did he slap????? ah ha wo toh raaz hai๐Ÿ˜ˆ

thnx fr the pm๐Ÿ˜Š
hoping fr a quick updt๐Ÿ˜ƒ  thank u for reading n commenting, hope I can update soon :)

zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pranjal-

Oye Madam Please Update likho ๐Ÿ˜’ hahahah despo Pranju๐Ÿ˜‰

this precap is giving me jitters  please update likho jaldi se ๐Ÿ˜Š kyun?? baas thappad hi kaha, kisko pari n kisne mari ye toh nehi kaha na??๐Ÿ˜ˆ