Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Awsome update shona. I love d super magical n filmy entry of arohi:)
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahah
Arjun line """ koi baat nahi bhabhi ki bat ka bura nahi manta """
Shona superb
Yeahhh love it love it love it
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
brilliant!!! loved the characters and the storyline... ab jhagda shuru hone ka wait karing πŸ˜† 

loved the way shefali said "muh band kar warna machhar ghuss jaayega" πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow amazin luvd it
Plzz cont soon x
-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Specchless πŸ‘

Wow the much awaited update ………Thanks Shona πŸ˜ƒ

Shona I loved the update. Kya dhamakedaar start hain dear. Loved  it totally. ⭐️

The main essence of the theme Is its completely based in collage matlab full on masti, Nok-jhok, Ruthana-Manana, Gussa, & dheere dheere kareeb aana.😳 The best thing I always loved in your writing is the way Arjun pursues Arohi.πŸ˜ƒ The way he made her fall in love with him is always like a dream & Super adorable. πŸ‘

WOW arjun is a hunk, full collage is fida on him.😊 Our dude is star of collage at the same time he is most responsible & studious too I loved the concept completely. πŸ‘ But U find t boring …….Kyun??? πŸ˜• Waise I know I am being selfish here but I feel its wonderful when writer don't like her work much 😳,,,,,,,,,,Lol being a reader hamari chandi ho jati hain. πŸ˜†

I Loved the way u described Arohi's personality.😊 She looks stunning yaar kya superb describe kiya hain apne loved it totally. πŸ‘ Lol Sunjay is hilarious, complete namoona. πŸ˜† I love it as har group mein aisa ek bakra hona hi chahiye. πŸ˜‰ Lol he tries to patofy every girl. Lol trying on shefali.  I loved Billus character,. Superb dear ⭐️

I loved the way u described Romit & shefali.😊 Completely in Love & love the way romit reacted to Billu. When his trance broke , his romantic moment was disturbed by Billu.πŸ˜› with a stupid question ……Lol Dog walk …….hahahah. πŸ˜†  U have explained that Beautifully. Amazing dear. πŸ‘

LOl sunjay got a nice lesson from Arohi.πŸ˜› But he was still dreaming about her. & he wanted Arjun to make her fall for him. LOl I loved Romit's line when he asked arjun to hook him up with her. "Sher ko chodke bunder" 🀣 hahahaha plus a guy praposing guy wala part ,,,,,,,,,,Hilarious Shona.🀣 Ishhh it was mind blowing

Arjun saw Arohi & couldn't stop himself from admiring her beauty,😊 he was so lost in him that he forgot o blink his eyes πŸ˜ƒβ€¦β€¦β€¦haaye amazing dear the way u wrote it was superb, it actually plays like a visual in readers mind. Kudos to you for writing it so beautifully. πŸ‘

I loved the Part ……..Poor sanjay phir se bakra πŸ˜› "iss gaal pe maara tha na, bhabhi hai bura nehi mante". πŸ˜† LOl it was hilarious …..amaizng dear ⭐️

I am excited as yeh start hain toh aage toh dhamake honge, I loved the bonding shared by the gang. u have their frindship amazingly πŸ‘

Waiting or next part ……….Continue soon πŸ€—

Love
Pranjal.
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

thanx appu!!
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

Excellent Shona - the update was very nice - come on Shona, jaldi SE basking story bi update Jarod naaa

thanx a lot di!! ll try to update others also!!
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaranKittu4eva

Awesome! I really enjoyed the atmosphere of the game and school! It's a nice young vibe!  glad u liked the idea
Omg, Arjun is so funny first glance at Arohi stole his heart! πŸ˜† yup she did

LOVED the Dogwalk Dialogue 🀣 Hahah soo funny! actually I was thinking if catwalk then why not dogwalkπŸ˜†

thanx billi...

zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoya_naziya

Arohi ki ek jhalak se Arjun ki bolti bandh ho gayi😊 Arohi ki jalwa tha...age age dekho hota hai kya!!

Update was awesome😊 Continue soon yaar... thank u Zoya!!

zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jerryberry

Wow.. finally u updated..yup finally

dat girl is arohi na? find out on next updateπŸ˜‰

lovd d way arjun tld sanjay 'bura nai mante, bhabhi hai na'.. lol.. i cnt stop rofling at dat dialogue..πŸ˜†

ab arjun usko kaise pateyega? continue soon yaar..😊 Arjun ka style...hmm what abt Singhania styleπŸ˜ƒ