Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congratulations usha akka!

what a feat it is!๐Ÿ‘ So happy for you...continue to chase and implement you dreams!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ My heartiest wishes...!

And who says mothers and wives cant do something like this?๐Ÿ˜›
NAARI SHAKTI ZINDABAD!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—

Ok so now you must be filled with josh! So coming to the point-
When shall i produce my list of delicacies?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Havent drained you for so long..now is the apt time!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PS: Thanee great thread! Thanks!
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh ho ho๐Ÿ˜ฒ..thanks yaar thanee๐Ÿ˜ณ..by the way i am a graduate already๐Ÿ˜ณ..this was a course i was doing to do masters in computer science๐Ÿ˜ณ..just one course it was..๐Ÿ˜ณ..u guys make me embarassed nowโ˜บ๏ธ..
thanks anyway..๐Ÿ˜ณ..to all of u who wished me..๐Ÿค—..may be i will see u on guruji's thread today with a post for u guys๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

oh ho ho๐Ÿ˜ฒ..thanks yaar thanee๐Ÿ˜ณ..by the way i am a graduate already๐Ÿ˜ณ..this was a course i was doing to do masters in computer science๐Ÿ˜ณ..just one course it was..๐Ÿ˜ณ..u guys make me embarassed nowโ˜บ๏ธ..

thanks anyway..๐Ÿ˜ณ..to all of u who wished me..๐Ÿค—..may be i will see u on guruji's thread today with a post for u guys๐Ÿ˜ณ

A course to do masters in Computer Science.Wow ..๐Ÿ‘and you get it dear...๐Ÿ‘ I hope you will continue...Keep it on..dear..
Why you embarassed...๐Ÿ˜‰ you get it...I know not easy studying + familly ect..

You worked hard dear.you deserve this..and really I couldn't let this news past...
I'll come later...for the show...same bakwaas...but sometime we have fun too...๐Ÿ˜‰

See you dear..
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Usha dear MS in CS my competitor ๐Ÿคฃ..wonderful dear wonderful dear .Congrats once again. Its no joke and Usha dear we all are proud of you re..Enjoy the occasion ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I basked on that glory back home last year the entire trip ๐Ÿคฃ
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congo Shongo to the once upon a time "one liner expert"โญ๏ธ 
Smart Usha u shud indeed b proud of urself  n no need to feel embarrassed abt we ppl congratulating u on the forum ๐Ÿ˜›n i wont mind if u thank me in ur speech for being r all time personal advisor.๐Ÿ˜‰
It's me n only me who made u use ur time usefully ๐Ÿ˜Ž 
Ok let me give u some credit too.๐Ÿ˜† U r quite a smarty n u got an "A" with my good coaching n all!!! At least u r now a pro in Computer if not in making Sambar!!!๐Ÿคฃ So keep growing ur brain n shine in studies n exploding our intestines with ur food!!!๐Ÿคฃ
Fab thread Thanee n thanks for opening it for my sweetheart!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
 With love OSJ๐Ÿค—
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

<font color="#006600" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Congo Shongo to the once upon a time "one liner expert"โญ๏ธ

</div>Smart Usha u shud indeed b proud of urself n no need to feel embarrassed abt we ppl congratulating u on the forum ๐Ÿ˜›n i wont mind if u thank me in ur speech for being r all time personal advisor.๐Ÿ˜‰
It's me n only me who made u use ur time usefully ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Ok let me give u some credit too.๐Ÿ˜† U r quite a smarty n u got an "A" with my good coaching n all!!! At least u r now a pro in Computer if not in making Sambar!!!๐ŸคฃSo keep growing ur brain n shine in studiesn exploding our intestines with ur food!!!๐Ÿคฃ</font>
<div><font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Fab thread Thanee n thanks for opening it for my sweetheart!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ</font>
<font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">With love OSJ๐Ÿค—</font>

Oh U and my advisor!..I am glad I didn't listen to ur advice to get B grade!..if my sambhar is not a grade it is atleast b grade okay !..ur poori is F grade!..u know what F stands for!.. Ha ha!..